New Whakawai game idea

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: New Whakawai game idea

Postby katakana132 » Mon, 13Mar04 20:05

Understood Shark. I regret that even if I used a translating service, I fear the "double entendre" or double meaning of some of the dialog would not translate correctly. It is quite long, I have realized. I think I had a lot of ideas and wanted to make sure I got the point across. If I do end up doing any game writing I will focus on less being more.

I finished part 3 (also quite long I realized LOL) and will post it momentarily.
katakana132
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby katakana132 » Mon, 13Mar04 20:12

Here is part 3. Thanks to all who hung in there and read the whole thing, I know it is a lot. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

Whakawai Reunion Pt. 3

Game opens with a night shot of Hiro and Ahoroa’s lagoon home from the outside. The lights are on, they have a small lanai. After the credits, Alancy (in a sheer dress and thong) and Martin arrive at the door with another bottle of wine.

Alancy: “I’m so glad Florian approved our visit tonight.”
Martin: “Yes, the Count seemed very intrigued with your interest in Hiro. The vacation must be agreeing with him, as Hiro’s visit agreed with you, Countess.”
Alancy: “Spying as usual Martin?”
Martin knocks on the door.
Alancy: “I should’ve known. Well, then I trust I can count on your assistance this evening?”
Martin: “ I am at your service, Countess.”

Hiro opens the door, Ahoroa and Jon can be seen behind him. Ahoroa is sitting on the arm of the sofa, Jon is sitting on the sofa. Player can click to put Jon’s hand on Ahoroa’s thigh again, she doesn’t remove it.
Hiro: “Countess Alancy! Martin! Welcome to our lagoon home, please come in. A delicious meal awaits.”
Martin enters the home with the bottle of wine.
Martin: “Good evening Hiro, the Count sends his regards.”
Alancy leans in, kisses Hiro’s cheek.
Alancy: “Yes Hiro, thank you so much for inviting us to your lovely home. Lunch was so filling, I’ve looked forward to dinner since.”
She grabs Hiro’s crotch. No one can see this because Hiro’s is in the doorway with his back to the rest of the guests.
Alancy: “And this must be your stunning wife, Ahoroa.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scene shifts to all standing in living room with sofa, chair and doorway to kitchen. Ahoroa and Alancy face each other, Hiro stands behind Alancy with the bottle of wine while Jon and Martin stand behind Ahoroa. Click to have the women embrace. Click again to have Alancy lift Ahoroa’s dress just a little to show Martin and Jon Ahoroa’s butt. Both men notice then look at each other.
Ahoroa: “Such a nice surprise, Hiro told me you how accommodating you have been to him. It will be good to visit this night, our meeting at the theater was so rushed.”
Hiro exits to the kitchen.
Alancy: “ It’s good to see you again Ahoroa, you are even more beautiful than I recall.”
Ahoroa: Turning to face Martin “And Martin. Always good to see the Countess’ watchful protector. You are such a strong silent man.”
Martin: “Good evening Ahoroa, it is quite pleasant to see you again as well.”
Jon puts his hand on Martin’s shoulder. Alancy puts her hand on Ahoroa’s hip from behind.
Jon: “ Alancy, Martin. It has been quite some time since we spent an evening together. What better way than to take advantage of all Ahoroa and Hiro have to offer?”

Hiro returns with wine glasses on a tray.
Hiro: “My friends, take up a glass and we will toast!”
Scene shifts to all 5 holding glasses.
Hiro: “A toast to good friends, my wonderful wahine Ahoroa, and all of her surprises.”
All raise their glasses, then drink.
Ahoroa thinks (Perhaps it’s the wine, or I am still horny from earlier, but Martin certainly is a ruggedly handsome man. This past few days has ignited a fire inside me!)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player gets options on where Ahoroa will sit (like Rivalries). The choices will dictate how the rest of the evening will go: Each path leads to its own Success/Fail scenario.

PATH #1: Sit next to Alancy.

Scene shows all at the table finishing dinner, Alancy in the middle with Ahoroa on her right and Hiro her left. Martin sits at one end of the table while Jon sits at the other near Hiro. The women sip their wine.
Alancy: “My dear Ahoroa, what a wonderful meal. Hiro is quite a lucky fisherman to have a beautiful wife with so many talents.”
Alancy puts her hand on Ahoroa’s thigh. Ahoroa gasps quietly.
Jon: “Yes, Hiro is quite lucky to have such a multitalented woman.”
Hiro: sips wine “My wahine’s other talents are outdone only by her beauty. Ahoroa has made this week quite exciting, having such good friends in our home has only heightened that.”
Alancy begins to rub Ahoroa’s thigh. Ahoroa blushes.
Alancy: “Your Hiro is correct Ahoroa, your beauty and warmth are quite inviting.”
Ahoroa: “Hi hi, you are so sweet Countess. And also very beautiful.”
Alancy rubs Ahoroa’s thigh and the bar begins to fill up. Each man sips wine and watches intently. Click to have Alancy lean in and kiss Ahoroa. Hiro looks stunned.
Ahoroa leans back, also stunned. Alancy stops rubbing her thigh but doesn’t remove her hand.
Alancy: “ Mmm, I am sorry Ahoroa, I had an urge I could not resist. ”
Ahoroa: “Oh, I…it was not unpleasant Alancy. I don’t know if it’s the delicious wine, but it was very exciting.” Ahoroa takes another sip. “If my Hiro and the men are ok with it, I’d like to do it again.”
Martin and Jon look at Hiro, awaiting his response.
Hiro: “ My wahine, you have been looking for excitement and it appears you have found some this night. I want nothing more than to see you happy, and I must admit I am also enjoying this visit.”
Click to have Alancy and begin kissing. As the bar fills up, players can click to have Alancy rub Ahoroa’s breasts, then her pussy.
Alancy: “Let us retire to the living room my sweet Ahoroa. I feel the need to stretch out.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Scene fades out and opens back up in the living room. The men sit on the sofa and chair, Ahoroa and Alancy stand embraced in the center of the room.
Minigame: Players can click throughout to activate the following scene and fill the bar.
Alancy begins kissing Ahoroa again, rubbing Ahoroa’s butt. Ahoroa moans, then begins to do the same to Alancy. Soon Alancy reaches up and touches Ahoroa’s breasts, then slides her dress off and begins kissing her breasts.
All 3 men are fixed on the spectacle. Click to have Jon pull out his cock and begin jerking it.
Alancy lowers herself further and begins licking Ahoroa’s pussy. Ahoroa throws her head back and moans loudly. The bar fills as Alancy eats Ahoroa out until Ahoroa cums.
Click to have Martin pull out his cock and start jerking it.
Alancy stands up.
Alancy: “Quite delicious Ahoroa. I see we have aroused the boys, let’s give them a show .”
Alancy removes her panties, then Lowers Ahoroa down and has her begin licking her pussy. Ahoroa lets out a surprised moan, muffled by Alancy’s pussy on her face.
Hiro looks at the other two men and becomes uncomfortable. He stands up, his erection is noticeable through his pants.
Hiro: “ I am sorry my wahine. I am very aroused by this but I am not sure how to feel about other men seeing you like this and thinking such intimate thoughts.”
---------------------------------------------------------

(FAIL) Click on Ahoroa
Ahoroa: “ Hiro my love, please don’t stop me. I am enjoying it so much! Besides Jon has seen my body before, their attention excites me hi hi.”
Hiro looks outraged. Jon stops jerking and looks at Hiro, frightened.
Hiro: “That is ENOUGH! I am not interested in this sort of excitement! This night has gone in a bad direction and it ends NOW!”
Martin and Alancy also look at Hiro with fear in their eyes.
FAIL screen shows Hiro shutting the door, Ahoroa crying behind him holding her dress to her naked body.
------------------------------------------------------------------

(SUCCESS) Click on Alancy
Alancy: “ Come now Hiro, I can see how excited you are. Join your wahine so we can all get intimately acquainted.”
Alancy has Ahoroa go back to licking her pussy. Click to have Hiro pull out his cock and start jerking it.
Scene changes to the women in a 69 position. Alancy is underneath Ahoroa. The men stand over them, now naked. Hiro stands by Alancy’s head, Jon and Martin stand by Ahoroa’s.
Alancy: “Ahoroa, you give me such deep pleasure! Let me return the favor to your wahine.”
Click and Alancy motions to Hiro. He kneels down over her and she takes his cock in her mouth, Hiro moans. The bar begins to fill.
Click to have Jon or Martin kneel in front of Ahoroa. She looks up and willingly takes the cock in her mouth and begins sucking. Alternate until the bar fills.
Scene changes to Jon on the sofa with Alancy between his legs, Hiro kneels behind her. Martin is on top of Ahoroa on the floor. Click to begin each fucking or sucking.
Scene changes to Martin and Hiro DP’ing Ahoroa while Alancy rides Jon. Both Alancy and Ahoroa cum loudly. Scene ends when Hiro cums on Alancy’s back doggystyle. Martin also cums in Ahoroa doggystyle while she sucks off Jon. He cums in her mouth and she swallows.
Cut to everyone laying around the room in post sex bliss.
Hiro: “I must say this was a most enjoyable experience. Ahoroa and I will treasure this memory.”
Hiro touches Alancy’s leg.
Ahoroa: “Hihi, we may have new memories to treasure soon my love. Jon invited us to visit him in the city, and I accepted.”
Jon begins rubbing Ahoroa’s breasts.

IT APPEARS HIRO AND AHOROA ARE IN FOR MORE ADVENTURE
(SUCCESSFUL END TO PART 3)
-----------------------------------------------------------

PATH #2: Sit between Hiro and Jon.
Scene shows all at the table finishing dinner, Ahoroa with Hiro to her left and Jon her right. Martin sits at one end of the table, Alancy at the end nearest Hiro.
Hiro: sips wine “What a fine meal, my love. You never cease to amaze me.”
Click and Hiro puts his hand on Ahoroa’s left thigh under the table.
Jon: sips wine “I must agree Hiro. Everything Ahoroa has offered since I ran into her at the resort has been delicious.”
Click and Jon puts his hand on Ahoroa’s right thigh under the table. Players clicks to have each rub her thigh for a moment, until player clicks both and they begin rubbing each thigh. The bar begins to fill.
Ahoroa: sips wine “ Ohhh, hi hi you spoil me with compliments. It is almost too much to bear.”
Ahoroa spreads her legs so each man can rub her inner thighs. The bar continues to fill, and then player must choose whose hand Ahoroa will remove.

(FAIL): Ahoroa removes Hiro’s hand:
Jon moves his hand between Ahoroa’s legs and begins to rub her pussy. She muffles a moan by sipping more wine.
Ahoroa: “My darling Hiro, is it ok if I finish my rehearsal with Jon? I felt as though we were in a nice rhythm and I don’t want to lose the opportunity.”
Alancy puts her hand on Hiro’s thigh.
Alancy: “Of course my dear Ahoroa! Hiro wouldn’t want you to miss this chance.”
Alancy moves her hand to Hiro’s crotch.
Alancy: “I will remain here to help Hiro clean up.” Alancy looks at Martin. “ But Martin should accompany you two, he always enjoys the depth of a good performance.”
Ahoroa: “Oh, an audience? I don’t know if I’m ready for that.”
Martin: “Don’t worry Ahoroa, Jon and I will make sure you are comfortable.”
Hiro looks at Ahoroa, then at Alancy. Alancy continues to rub Hiro cock through his pants.
Hiro: “I err, I guess you should take advantage of the moment my love. Alancy is more than capable.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Scene fades out. Opens back up to show Ahoroa, Jon and Martin on the lanai. Ahoroa stands facing Martin, with Jon behind her.
Ahoroa: “I am acting so shamefully! These few days have been more adventure than I ever imagined, but Hiro would not approve!”
Player clicks to put Jon’s hand on Ahoroa’s butt. She gasps. Click again to have martin put his hands on her breasts. She moans loudly.
Jon: “Great actors lose themselves in the scene. Shall we take our places from earlier and continue, Ahoroa?”
Jon moves his hand between Ahoroa’s legs from behind and rubs. She moans and looks at Martin.
Ahoroa: “ I, mmmm, I don’t know Jon. I am very curious to see how the scene ends, but…”
Martin unfastens his pants and shows his already hard cock. Ahoroa looks down and says “OH!”
Ahoroa: “Ohhh my. Hiro must never know this scene’s ending was so indecent.”

Click to have Martin grab Ahoroa by her hair and bend her forward to his cock. Click again to have Jon lower himself and eat Ahoroa’s pussy. Martin pulls her in and plunges his cock into Ahoroa’s mouth, she grunts and moans. Click to have Martin move Ahoroa to his balls and back to his cock.
Scene changes to Martin over Ahoroa missionary and Jon standing over her face. Click to have Martin begin fucking her. Click again to have Jon squat over her face, point his cock down and begin pumping it in and out of her mouth. Scene changes to them DP’ing Ahoroa with Martin under and Jon over. Ahoroa cums loudly.
Finally, scene changes to Ahoroa sitting spent between the men, her hands on their cocks. She looks up at each man as she sucks his cock until each cums in her mouth. She swallows both loads and as she finishes, she looks up with cum on her chin.
Ahoroa: “ I…I have never felt so, so wonderfully indecent. I really like the way this scene ended. I hope Hiro doesn’t see me behaving so badly.”
Martin looks down at Ahoroa.
Martin: “ Oh my dear Ahoroa, I’m sure Hiro is too busy tending to things in the kitchen to notice.”
Martin puts his cock back in Ahoroa’s mouth.

FAIL screen of Hiro Fucking Alancy missionary on the kitchen table.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(SUCCESS) Ahoroa removes Jon’s hand:
Jon: sips wine “Hiro, you certainly are a lucky man, to have such a talented and beautiful wife.”
Alancy: sips wine “I must say that Ahoroa is also quite lucky, Hiro is quite a catch.”
Alancy puts her hand on Hiro’s thigh, he removes it.
Hiro: “Yes, I am lucky. My Ahoroa is full of surprises. She keeps our lives interesting.”
Hiro then moves his hand between Ahoroa’s legs and rubs her pussy, she gasps and giggles.
Ahoroa: “Mmmm, my Hiro. You go too far in front of our guests.”
Martin: “Nonsense Ahoroa, I know Jon and I don’t mind. As for the Countess, she and master Florian have an arrangement. She can watch and more.”
Ahoroa kisses Hiro as he rubs her pussy. She stops him and says
Ahoroa: “I have enjoyed this visit with all of you so very much. You are always welcome in our home, but we must end tonight’s visit before anyone does something they will regret.”

Scene changes to Hiro and Ahoroa at the door as the guests leave.
Jon: “It was a lovely evening, thank you both. Ahoroa, I will watch our rehearsal video closely and see what we can work on. I’ll be in touch.”
Jon leaves.
Alancy: “I had a wonderful day. Hiro, Julia was correct about your warmth and strength of character, thank you again for sharing your lagoon with us. We hope to have you both at Malfort Manor one day.”
Martin: “Yes indeed. I’m sure Master Florian would love to visit with Ahoroa, and you too Hiro. Come now Countess, I believe the wait staff is on duty for another hour.”
Martin and Alancy leave.

Scene shifts to show Hiro’s back as he closes the door.
Hiro: “Such good friends, though I’m glad they are gone. I cannot wait to make love to you my wahine.”
Hiro turns around to see Ahoroa standing. Click and she drops her dress to the floor.
Ahoroa: “I’m glad to hear that my fisherman. But I don’t want to make love tonight.”
Ahoroa touches her pussy, then sucks her finger.
Ahoroa: “Tonight, I want to be FUCKED. I want to be fucked by a strong man, on the warm sands of the Lagoon.”
Hiro grabs Ahoroa and kisses her. Scene fades out.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene opens back up on the beach. Hiro and Ahoroa are in a reverse 69 position. Click to have scenario happen:
Hiro begins licking Ahoroa’s pussy.
Ahoroa licks his balls, then positions his cock in her mouth. Hiro begins fucking her mouth. Once bar fills, Ahoroa cums loudly, squirting.
Scene switches to doggystyle. Ahoroa has her head down and ass up and Hiro is pounding her. She shrieks with ecstacy. Ahoroa cums again, then Hiro cums.
Scene shifts to Ahoroa in Hiro’s arms.
Ahoroa: “Oh HIRO! You make me feel so good, I love you!”
She kisses Hiro.
Ahoroa: “Now, fuck my ass, my wonderful fisherman.”
Game ends with Ahoroa riding reverse cowgirl with Hiro’s cock in her ass. The ocean and Moon are visible. And possibly a redheaded mermaid in the distance…

(SUCCESSFUL END TO PART 3)-------------------------------------------------------------------

End Game
katakana132
lagoon predator

Postby sohamdas » Thu, 15Jan22 17:13

katakana132 wrote:The Whakawai series is my favorite. The way the story deals with temptation, naivety and lust is very well done. This is my first attmept at writing a possible scenario for a new Whakawai game, possibly called "Whakawai Reunion". It would be a multi-part game, reuniting Hiro and Ahoroa with past characters like Jon Ruffman, as well as short aquaintances like Alancy.

Here is my vision for the first part. Sorry if it is difficult to follow, I have never written a script before.

As the game opens with the familiar island music, the scene goes from the beaches into the bedroom of Hiro and Ahoroa. They are just waking up, Ahoroa in Hiro’s arms. Their bedroom reflects a home nicer than their huts from the previous games, possibly a reflection of money earned from the movie or from Hiro’s fishing. The wall above (or beside) the bed has pictures of them with friends.
-Ahoroa with a flower necklace on, in front of the waterfall.
-Hiro with Jon Ruffman and Julia at a press event for the film.
-A poster from the movie of Hiro carrying Julia.
-And a picture of Hiro, Julia and their new baby.

Ahoroa wakes and begins to rub Hiro’s chest. A minigame ensues where she can rub various parts of him until she eventually slides the blankets off and begins to give him head. As the bar fills up, Ahoroa can switch between his shaft and balls until it seems as he will climax, but instead the sounds of either an alarm or child breaks the mood. Hiro stops Ahoroa :
Hiro: “I’m sorry my wahine, you are the best but I must get to work.”
Ahoroa: lies back in the bed and says “I know my love. I know how badly you want to give us a better life and you have. Sometimes I just long for the times when we spent the day making love in the ocean or on the beach.”
Hiro agrees with her longing but says he wants to provide for her and the family and must get out to sea in order to get a proper catch.
Hiro dresses, kisses Ahoroa and leaves. The scene changes to show him leaving, the fishing ship in the distance. Then Ahoroa returning to the bedroom after dropping the child off at her family’s home (Trying to have as little of the child in the game as possible). She sits on the bed and sighs “A week to ourselves, just Hiro and I.” Ahoroa longs for the more adventurous times when she and Hiro were courting, there were other adventures in the lagoon and temptation made life exciting. She is also very horny from the morning’s interrupted activity and uncharacteristically decides to masturbate on the bed.

Minigame: During the masturbation scene, she looks over to the pictures on the wall, and image bubbles begin to appear above her head (from past games):
-The image of her new and exciting time on the boat with the tourists, then their time at the waterfall, Ahoroa being touched and licked and returning the favor.
-The image of meeting Julia, and talking film with Jon Ruffman. His hand too far up her thigh to be polite as they waited for Hiro and Julia to return.(This would be a new image, as the current game only shows his hand on her thigh as Hiro and Julia return.)
-The images of playing with the mermaid, then making love to Hiro on the beach.
-Finally the image of Emma touching Ahoroa’s breasts, then kneeling to lick her and Ahoroa enjoying it, then sitting nude on Ruffman’ lap, his hand rubbing her pussy while Emma rubbed Jon’s cock.

As the images progress, Ahoroa gets more aroused and the player has the ability to go from rubbing to fingering while rubbing breasts to rolling over onto her hands and knees to finger both holes as she climaxes loudly. However her appetite, so driven by these memories, is not satisfied by the masturbation but instead increased. Afterward Ahoroa says to herself that “we need more adventure back in our lives, and Hiro will be happy to have it as well. He works so hard, I should do something to reward him.”
Ahoroa reaches in the drawer and pulls out a card with a certificate for a massage and wax at the resort (possible wedding gift) and decides this is how she will surprise her wahine and reward herself all at once.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Cut to wide shot of the resort, a sprawling, beautiful group of buildings. The scene focuses on Ahoroa arriving at the massage parlor desk, where she speaks with a pretty redhead about redeeming her gift. Ahoroa is still somewhat naïve and shy, the redhead must reassure her .
Redhead: “You will not regret it, making love after this will be even better than before, a simple caress will feel brand new. And your man will think he is making love to a different woman!”
The Brazilian waxing is first, performed by the redhead, and it can be a minigame where the hair is removed by clicking the mouse of moving it, similar to the shave scene in Secret Fantasy dreams. Ahoroa enjoys the look of her freshly waxed body in the mirror, perhaps giggling or commenting on how sensitive she feels afterward.

Next is the massage, performed by the same black masseuse from Nanny’s Day (forgot his name). Ahoroa tells him this is her first massage and he tells her
Masseuse: “Fantastic, I promise you’ll be relaxed, content and wondering how you lived without one after we are through. Now please disrobe, make yourself comfortable on the table and I will return shortly.”
As he leaves, he peeks back through the door to see Ahoroa take off her white robe/towel and he is instantly aroused by her ample curved backside and smooth skin. He returns for the massage minigame, but this one can have a twist. Instead of the masseuse rubbing Ahoroa and eventually trying to arouse her into sex, he will simply do his job and it will be Ahoroa who will submit to her newly overwhelming lust, somewhat.

Minigame: Ahoroa is on her stomach with a small towel covering her buttocks. He will begin by rubbing her feet, then legs/thighs, with the player able to rub just close enough to Ahoroa’s freshly shaven sensitive pussy to fill the arousal bar. She moans her enjoyment of the massage. He will then move around to the front so his crotch is right in front of Ahoroa’s face, and he will rub her back and shoulders. As he rubs back and forth, the bar fills until she lifts her head and his crotch begins to gently bump her face, further filling the bar. Once full, he will ask her to turn over onto her back, and when she does he will continue to rub her shoulders, arms. Ahoroa is comfortable being nude, so she is ok with having her breasts exposed at this point. The masseuse will not touch her breasts immediately, but just rub her shoulders and arms.

(SUCCEED)At this point the player can choose to simply enjoy the massage and unintended arousal from his crotch, then thank the employees and leave. The employees talk with each other about Ahoroa’s beauty and naïve but very sexual energy, then the masseuse tells the redhead
Masseuse:“Your favorite customer will be in soon, I’m sure you will be able to fulfill your own appetite.”
Redhead: “Don’t be jealous because that gorgeous woman didn’t fall for your routine.”

(FAIL)Ahoroa gets so aroused that she blindly reaches up and touches his crotch. If she does this, he will be startled, but then ask
Masseuse: “Ahem, would you prefer a deep tissue massage?”
Ahoroa:“I don’t know what’s come over me but…Yes, I really really would.”
He will begin rubbing her breasts as she moans. He will pull out his cock and Ahoroa will gaspas it pops out of his pants right I her face as she lays on her back. Ahoroa then takes his balls in her mouth and begins to stroke the shaft with her hands. He will rub her freshly shaven pussy as she licks his balls and jerks him off until he cums on her chest. The redhead comes in to catch them as he cums and the game ends there with an image of Ahoroa holding a towel over herself, wondering what has come over her.
If successful in the massage parlor, Ahoroa walks out into the garden area still very aroused and relaxed from the attention she received. She blissfully thinks
Ahoroa:“I do feel like a totally new woman! A very horny new woman hi hi! I can’t wait for to be caressed by my H…”
Before she can finish her thought, she is interrupted as she bumps into a man on his way to the massage parlor. It is Jon Ruffman! He is in his bathing suit.
Ahoroa is surprised to see Jon, as he is to see her at the resort.
Jon: “Ahoroa! What a pleasant surprise! I returned to the resort to spend some time relaxing and reading scripts, I never thought I’d see you again after the premiere!”
Ahoroa: “I am also pleasantly surprised Jon! The world outside the lagoon is truly smaller than it seems, I am very happy that you enjoyed my home by the sea so much you wanted to return!”
The two embrace for a hug. Players can click to move their pelvises together and to move Ruffman’s hand very close to Ahoroa’s butt.
The two sit on a bench outside the parlor.
Jon: “Mmm, yes I am quite pleasantly surprised to see you again Ahoroa. You are just as beautiful as I remember, like the movie star you should be.”
Ahoroa: (blushing) “Hi hi, Jon you have not forgotten how to make a girl forget herself. The movies were a wonderful dream for me, but one I left behind.”
Jon: “I stopped trying to contact you, as you and Hiro were starting a family and my schedule demanded all my time.” (Puts his hand on Ahoroa’s shoulder) “But it just so happens I have several new scripts and one that would be absolutely perfect for you, if you are still willing to chase that dream?” (Ruffman moves his hand to Ahoroa’s thigh). “We could quickly run through some scenes tonight and make sure it is a perfect fit for you.”
Ahoroa: (still feeling so adventurous after her massage parlor experience) “Oh Jon! It’s so good to see you, and we rarely get to see old friends anymore. I’m sure Hiro would understand if I came back this evening just for a little while.” (Puts her hand on Jon’s hand) “Movies are still an adventure I want to try!”
Jon: “It’s settled then, come to room 269 @ 8pm and we will explore all aspects of your character. Hiro will have to share your beauty for one night.”
Ahoroa: “My last experience in this resort’s rooms began nicely but ended unpleasant”
Jon: “We can be as professional as you like, just like your photoshoot. I will make sure the cameras are rolling It. We will make the scene as authentic as possible”
Ahoroa: “It’s so exciting, I will see you tonight Jon!”
They exchange a kiss on the cheek, and Ahoroa gets up and leaves. Jon also gets up, and enters the massage parlor. He meets the redhead in the massage room:
Redhead: “Welcome back Mr. director. You seemed quite into your conversation outside.”
Jon: “Yes, it was quite pleasant to see an old acquaintance. We have some unfinished business to tend to this evening. Right now however, I have some things to cover with you.”
Redhead: “Yes, I believe you do. Are we picking up where we left off yesterday?”
Jon: “You know me well.”
Cut to scene of Ruffman fucking redhead doggystyle beside the massage table. End scene with cumshot on back of redhead.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scene opens back at Hiro and Ahoroa’s home. Hiro is just arriving home from a long day fishing, Ahoroa meets him in the kitchen.
Hiro: “Ah my beautiful wife. I am glad to see you looking so radiant after a long day at sea.”
Ahoroa: “My husband, you must be exhausted. I’ve prepared a meal for you. Come in, rest your tired muscles and relax. You will not believe who I ran into today.
Hiro sits down and begins to eat.
Ahoroa: “ I went to the resort to get you a , ahem surprise…and I bumped into Jon Ruffman! He is here on holiday and also going over some new scripts! He has offered me one last shot at making movies, and I want to try it so much!”
Hiro: “Jon Ruffman the director? That is a surprise, I know you get bored here at times but you won’t complain to me. How pleasant it must have been to not only get out and visit the resort but also see an old friend.”
Ahoroa: “I love our home, the lagoon and especially you my wahine. But you are right, at times I do miss the exciting times we used to have meeting new people and trying new things.”
Ahoroa kisses Hiro.
Ahoroa: “In fact, I have a new thing for you to try later this night, if you are not too tired”
Ahoroa takes Hiro’s hand and slips in under her dress, moaning as he touches her freshly shaved pussy.
Hiro: “OH! That feels…mmmmm Ahoroa I think I can find the energy to try something that exciting.”
Hiro continues rubbing, the bar fills until Ahoroa stops Hiro.
Ahoroa: “I’m very glad to hear that my fisherman. I hope you can wait until I get back this evening.”
Hiro: “I’ll do my best my love. Don’t get lost in the lights.”
Cut scene shows Ahoroa getting dressed in a short revealing dress. When she opens the door to leave, the night wind blows her dress and it is clear she has no panties on.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene opens at the resort hotel. Ahoroa is in the lobby asking a bellhop which way Rufman’s room is.
Ahoroa: “Excuse me, I’m looking for room 269?”
Bellhop: “No worries miss, I can help you. In fact, for a woman as beautiful as you, I will provide door to door service.”
He looks at Ahoroa, and says
Bellhop: “I’m really sorry, but the elevator is not working properly. You appear to be in great shape, I hope you don’t mind climbing a flight of stairs?”
Ahoroa: (Giggling) “I do not mind, and thank you.”
Bellhop: “then right this way miss.”
Cut to scene of Ahoroa walking up the stairs with the bellhop behind her. Click to repeatedly have him peek up her dress from behind.
When they arrive at the room door, Ahoroa knocks. Jon Ruffman opens the door and greets them.
Jon: “SO glad you made it Ahoroa, you look magnificent. Thank you young man for escorting her to the room.”
He invites Ahoroa in, If the player chooses to tip the Bellhop, the bellhop says
Bellhop: “The pleasure was certainly all mine Mr. Ruffman.”
Jon: “well, if you enjoyed it so much, come back in about an hour.”
Otherwise, the bellhop leaves.
Ahoroa is in the room, overwhelmed by the amount of lighting and examining the professional cameras Jon has set up.
Jon: (touching Ahoroa’s waist from behind) “You will feel like a star tonight.”
Ahoroa turns around, smiles and hugs Jon around the neck. Her dress lifts up to expose the bottom half of her butt. Jon notices.
Cutscene where they read lines from the scene, which sound very provocative and much like an adult film. They are sitting on the couch and Ahoroa, though still naïve to the theme of the script, is very into her character.
Jon: “You are a natural Ahoroa! I knew from your photoshoot that you had the looks, but you have the spirit as well.”
Ahoroa: “I love it Jon! I feel like my character wants to experience so much. I feel like I am her!”
Jon: “I knew this script would fit you perfectly. This next part of the scene has some nudity. Is that ok?”
Ahoroa: “Hi hi, you have already photographed me nude, I think I’m ok.”
Jon: “It’s not you this time.”
Scene changes to Ahoroa sitting on the couch. The bathroom door opens and Jon Ruffman comes out naked. Ahoroa gasps at the sight of his already hard cock.
Jon: “I like to be as authentic as possible Ahoroa. The scene calls for the woman to entice the man using all her tricks while he tries to resist her.”
Ahoroa: (blushing as she reaches out and touches Jon’s cock)”You always make movies seems so exciting.”
Ahoroa jerks Jon’s cock. He backs a step away. Ahoroa stands up, removes her dress and starts jerking him again.
Jon: “Improv, very good Ahoroa. Kneel down.”
Ahoroa: “Like this?”
Ahoroa kneels and decides to improve a bit more. She kisses the tip of Jon’s cock. The bar begins to fill up.
Ahoroa: “My character, she would do this wouldn’t she?”
Jon: “Oh yes, she would do that and more to seduce the man she wants.”

(FAIL) Jon tries to push his hips forward and push his cock into Ahoroa’s mouth. On her knees, she leans back into the coach as his cock pushes into her throat. Ahoroa lets out a muffled shout, then a moan as Jon begins to fuck her mouth. The scene changes to Ahoroa straddling Ruffman, riding Jon’s cock on the couch. The Bellhop opens the door silently and Jon motions for him to come in. He undresses and approaches Ahoroa from behind. She is blissfully grunting and moaning as the bellhop touches her breasts from behind. Ahoroa gasps, but Jon grabs her hips and says
Jon: “Improv.”
Ahoroa: “I LOVE acting!”
The Bellhop continues rubbing her breasts as the bar fills up. Then he licks his fingers, and begins to finger Ahoroa’s butt. Once that bar is full he grabs his cock, pushes her forward and plunges into her but while she rides Jon.
The scene changes to them double penetrating Ahoroa on the bed, followed by the bellhop cumming inside her (butt/pussy) and Jon cumming in her mouth.
Cut to fail screen, showing Hiro asleep on their bed at home after waiting for Ahoroa to come back.

(SUCCEED) Jon tries to push his hips forward and push his cock into Ahoroa’s mouth. Player clicks right spot and she dodges his advance while still jerking his cock.
Ahoroa: “She wants her touch to haunt him, so she won’t give him all he wants.”
Ahoroa cups Jon’s balls with one hand and jerks him off until he cums on the couch. The bellhop opens the door and Jon quickly motions for him to close it. Ahoroa asks who it was and Jon says “room service.” Scene changes to Jon in a robe helping Ahoroa get her dress back on.
Jon: “You are every bit as talented as I imagined Ahoroa. You really made that scene your own.”
Ahoroa: “You really think I can make it as an actress? I really enjoyed the scene and the mood of it. It came naturally.”
Jon: “Yes, yes it did. Listen I will be here for a few more days, if you want to act out anymore scenes. I’d really like to see you try the climactic sequence, it’s intense.”
Ahoroa’s face lights up.
Ahoroa: “You should come to dinner at our home! Hiro will be glad to see you after so long and we can rehearse there with no interruptions. I will be even more relaxed there.”
Jon: “Dinner at your place? With Hiro? Err, sure. It will be nice to see him again, and I’d love to see what you are capable of if you are truly comfortable. How about the day after tomorrow?”
Ahoroa: “Great! I have time to cook and clean. Hiro will be home around 8pm so arrive for dinner @ 9?”
Ahoroa kisses Jon on the cheek and the scene ends. Cut to Ahoroa arriving back home to find Hiro asleep on the bed where he was waiting for her.
Ahoroa: “My wonderful fisherman, exhausted from all he does for me. You deserve quite a reward.”
Ahoroa starts unbuttoning Hiro’s pants, then begins passionately sucking his cock. Hiro awakens to it and begins moaning. Ahoroa takes his hand and slides it between her legs.
Ahoroa: “You reward awaits, my love.”
Cut to Hiro between Ahoroa’s legs licking her pussy. She moans loudly. Cut to Hiro entering Ahoroa missionary style and fucking until the bar fills up and he cums. Hiro collapses onto Ahoroa, she rubs his back as he lays on her. Surprisingly, Hiro says
Hiro: “Turn over my love”
Ahoroa: “Oh my! You are not exhausted?”
Hiro: “I am very tired, but I want to enjoy the surprise my wife has given me, to the fullest.”
Cut to Hiro pounding Ahoroa doggystyle. Ahoroa screams out as she cums, and Hiro grunts as he pulls out and cums again, this time of Ahoroa’s back, butt.
Fade out
END OF PART 1

hello katakana132 greetings i am a new member on this forum and i liked your story very much .......so i was wondering that would it be okay if i make a game one just identical as any shark game (though not 100% accurate) with your story......but since i am using sharks free models i can not make a wahkawai game but can make a game with the models available to me but the story would be 90% same ......so i am asking your permission please would you grant me that
sohamdas
sirens hunter

Postby katakana132 » Sun, 15Jan25 18:26

Sohamdas, I have sent you a PM regarding your question.
katakana132
lagoon predator

Previous

Return to Projects