Uni Dreams Demo ***V2.2***

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: Uni Dreams Demo ***V2.1***

Postby sylakone2 » Sun, 12Sep30 23:32

Ok I have uploaded the new demo. Please download it and tell me what you think.

The link is on my first posts also you can get to it by going to my new webpage www.sylent3d.com

The new sites forum is not transferred full so far so it will not have any of your logins.

If you don't have a problem please re-resgister on the forum otherwise I will try to manually transfer all accounts.

Thanks heaps for your feedback.
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby M » Mon, 12Oct01 02:01

I think this makes for a much more effective demo than the last one. You get a chance to actually get a feel for how the game will play out. Still not much to do for as big as it is though, and I have to crank up my resolution to higher than I normally have it to keep everything comfortably on screen.

Overall still promising.
M
lagoon predator

Postby vikinghero » Mon, 12Oct01 02:04

WOW i think this game will be relay cool when u finish it
the girls are relay nice
i can just say keep the good work going
vikinghero
great white shark

Postby sylakone2 » Mon, 12Oct01 02:28

Thanks for the comments

There is quite a lot to see in the demo it would probably take quite a few play throughs to see everything I have put into it for the second day.
Certain things trigger at certain times of the day.

You will notice that mostly it is the day of getting to know the girls enough to set up a date.

Did you encounter any bugs?

Cheers
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

Postby M » Mon, 12Oct01 03:06

I ran into some broken links with the girl in the boy's locker room. Looking at the file names it looks like it's an event for the third day, so it probably shouldn't be showing up in there yet at all.
M
lagoon predator

Postby sylakone2 » Mon, 12Oct01 03:51

Thanks for that I rember hitting a similar issue at one stage. I couldn't find the source I thought I'd got it.
Oh well I will find it.
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

Postby rabbie » Mon, 12Oct01 04:30

Just started, im really impressed with how you made the university feel like a real place - that must of been hard work. Good stuff.
rabbie
lagoon predator

Postby bigchief » Mon, 12Oct01 12:25

Hit an error trying to use the pool to relax on the afternoon (file not found).

I seem to have missed lots of the images that are in the file - I assume some are for other days?

Managed to meet 3 on day 2 - the girl in the gym, the one at lunch and the one at the pool side with her friend. Any others I should be able to find on that 1st day?
bigchief
great white shark

Postby gazc1253 » Mon, 12Oct01 17:53

Great job on the game.

Hope i'm not out of line giving advice

The game is so large becasue of the size of the images in the pictures folder. If you use a program called pixresizer (its a free software and you can just google it) you can bulk change the size of the images. You can keep the size dimesion wise at 100% and it will reduce the size of the images vastly. I have done it on my pc and the folder with full game comes to just short of 39 meg. The plus side is you wont lose any of the quality in the images. However it will make all the images jpg. You may be able to do a bulk find and replace using your editor replacing the extensions .png with .jpg and it will do it in seconds. I used dreamweaver to do this, its also a great tool to find broken links
gazc1253
Pilot fish

Postby sylakone2 » Mon, 12Oct01 23:10

@ Big chief those are the main three but there is a forth you can meet in the eveningof monday.
there is also one you can meet on sunday eary in the piece but you have to upset Fiona to do it.

The extra girls are more of a teaser for a future expansion the three girls you have met are the datable ones in this game.

Obviously that happens in later days the next few days should take less time as most of the framework of the game is in place now.

@gazc123 you are not out of line I am open to all suggestions and feedback I will look into converting them like you said as long as it does not lose the image quality.
As that is important to me to have good quality images.

Tanks for all of you feedback everybody.
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

Postby Dole » Tue, 12Oct02 22:30

For me the Demo have two much bugs (I use Firefox).

1. The size from the pictures change sometimes a little bit and you see it immediately (for exempale the pictures in the office from your Boss).

2. A lot of broken links I think I have had 3 or more broken links.

3. The most time when you see your hand you have no message what answer you give now.

4. When you clean the men toilet some times is immediately day end.

5. When you choose two make a compliment about the body first time and then don´t went in the office from your Boss and look around the day end and you never have had seen the Boss.
Dole
star of the reef

Postby sylakone2 » Wed, 12Oct03 03:46

@Dole I have not done any testing in firefox it does not ahve thsoe issues in IE which is what I used to test this game.

I am not sure what the differences are between IE and firefox for the java script.

I use Tlaero's Adventure creater for it.

I am sorry to hear you have that many issues I will look into it.

Thanks for the feedback.
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

Postby caravaggio » Wed, 12Oct03 10:12

The game is really interesting for me..I can't wait to see it finished!!
I played it on firefox too,and had encountered the same "resizing issue",I found it not bothering though..
in the first encounter of helena : You feel a sharp tap on your shoulder� I think there's a missing symbol on firefox :sarcastic:
If I try to clean the men's toilet it brings me to a broken link
If I try to clean the girl's toilet it says me that I've already cleaned it

anyhow,really nice work,the quality of the picture is absolutely fantastic and so is the setting..I also liked the characterization (is that the right word?I'm not very good with english,as you can see) of the girls as far as I have seen..the only major problem for me is that now I want to play day 3 and it isn't ready!! [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
caravaggio
lagoon predator

Postby sylakone2 » Wed, 12Oct03 10:33

Thanks for the feedback.

I think I know the cause of the female toilet issue that means I have not added that variable to the reset html which is the begin.html file.

I can fix that straight away as for the broken link in the male toilets I will look into that. What time of the day was showing before you tried to clean the male toilets?

as for that type glitch I think i noticed that once I will look at that and fix it.

Thanks for the great feedback.
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

Postby caravaggio » Wed, 12Oct03 13:03

I've done a little testing and it seems that doesn't always happen..anyhow it was when I tried during morning..
ah, i forgot to ask: is it normal that when I clean the mistress'office after speaking with helene I didn't find the booze?
caravaggio
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Projects