Deal Maker

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: Deal Maker

Postby Labyrinth » Thu, 10Apr08 10:10

Hello i am currently developing an adventure type game for the foot fetish fans. The reason for this is because of all the different tastes we have in games this is one i have never seen.
I have been working on it for a while and what started of as a silly little drawing turned into concept art, and from there it is slowly becoming real. This was just a silly picture i drew because i was bored and never even crossed my mind about making a game from it.
Well here is a screenshot to show what the game will be like. It is the very beginning of the game so none of the feet are occupied as i have no items yet.

Labyrinth
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 10Apr08 17:26

Labyrinth wrote : Hello i am currently developing an adventure type game for the foot fetish fans. The reason for this is because of all the different tastes we have in games this is one i have never seen.
I have been working on it for a while and what started of as a silly little drawing turned into concept art, and from there it is slowly becoming real. This was just a silly picture i drew because i was bored and never even crossed my mind about making a game from it.
Well here is a screenshot to show what the game will be like. It is the very beginning of the game so none of the feet are occupied as i have no items yet.

Pardon? A silly little drawing? As the pic downloaded I thought I was about to see a chess board!

The alabaster columns? Do they support a massive structure or are they suspended from it as "hammers" should one be cast into the pit that seems apparent? But no, there is a pit around which the columns are placed. Intriguing.

Now there is clearly a pit behind the girl!

Four pairs of feet are in view. Looks like 4 adventures.

Upon your art, I'd really like to express my surprise on the delicious plastic sheen of your 'doll' which also carries over to the feet.

What is the imagery? I tend to see something Egyptian, some Grecian but there are symbols that may be from other cultures.

The feet? Not occupied? Have you a "storyboard" or looking for one?

While I love to have my feet treated I don't get a "turn-on", I'm not particularly foot sensitive but I congratulate you on the concept and am sure, if you need support, members will give as appropriate.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby Labyrinth » Thu, 10Apr08 18:04

Hmmm i thank you for your kind words but maybe i should have posted another shot instead? This is the HUD see. It is an fps game
following the story of two girls destined to fight beside one another to keep the sexy women of the realm safe from untold horrors.

Here is another two screens i hope this will give you a deeper insight to the game :)

Labyrinth
Pilot fish

Postby DiTo » Thu, 10Apr08 22:51

Wow Labyrinth, That looks awesome. Would I like to try this game!!
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Empyrean » Thu, 10Apr08 23:04

It may just be me but the feet just make it look weird.
Empyrean
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 10Apr09 05:49

fps game? First Person Shooter?
This is a video arcade format but playable on a PC?

Or is that the genre but "stills" can be translated to the ArianeB, Chaotic (VDG - Virtual Date Girl) format, ie, HTML/javascrïpt?
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Labyrinth » Fri, 10Apr09 16:15

No it will be a downloadable game in .exe
You see i am no programmer just an ambitious artist ;)
I am using the adventure maker. I only wish i had a better yet just as easy way of doing it as game quality will of course suffer.
Labyrinth
Pilot fish

Postby Greebo » Sat, 10Apr10 03:11

Empyrean wrote : It may just be me but the feet just make it look weird.

Weird is definitely the word!
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Sexychild68 » Sat, 10Apr10 06:26

it definetly should be an interesting game...very nice graphics, but i have to agree with Squeeky about the girl and the feet have that plastic look to them...i'm not a foot fetish person myself, but i am looking forward to playing the game...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 10Apr10 08:01

I was not complaining about the plastic look, I was merely noting the quality of the texture.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Labyrinth » Sat, 10Apr10 16:13

I am very pleased with the interest in the game so i would like to do 2 things.
First i would like to ask if there is anyone who can create a series of images with dialogue in .png with trans i would be very great full. I can not seem to keep them consistent. And i would also like to post a newer shot.
Here you go :)

Labyrinth
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 10Apr10 17:52

Ok. If I click on one of your images above I go back to an external server and see the image but what is the issue with the one just above?

I regret that I am unable to give translations nor embed text into png.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Labyrinth » Sun, 10Apr11 23:57

I have no idea why it was removed. I have worse stuff on there than this O_o
Labyrinth
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Mon, 10Apr12 01:44

Many of the image hosting sites limit bandwith. My avatar is a problem for that reason.
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Return to Projects