dartmoth manor questions

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: dartmoth manor questions

Postby petuchi10 » Sun, 10Jul04 10:20

Lydia,

I'm quite in agreement with you as far as giving updates every so often as you go along. It helps not only in the way you mentioned, but it also curbs the potential for the incessent cry from the audience demanding when the game will come out, which seems to plague many game creators such as our dear Shark. The only consequence from employing this strategy is that updates about progress need to be maintained fairly frequently lest the audience become a mob and begin the cry for updates and/or game release.
petuchi10
great white shark

Postby justme » Sun, 10Jul04 22:42

petuchi10 wrote : Lydia,

I'm quite in agreement with you as far as giving updates every so often as you go along. It helps not only in the way you mentioned, but it also curbs the potential for the incessent cry from the audience demanding when the game will come out, which seems to plague many game creators such as our dear Shark. The only consequence from employing this strategy is that updates about progress need to be maintained fairly frequently lest the audience become a mob and begin the cry for updates and/or game release.

I am sorry to have to tell you that Lydia has said her goodbyes to this forum over an issue in the rags game section under lydia's rags corner.

She will continue to post her games at hypnopics and actually posted an update to Dartmoth Manor there yesterday. She has asked players if they wouldn't mind visting hypnopics. She is grateful for the support she has received from various members and would still like the chance to be able to chat with them in the future. I have volunteered to check in on this forum for her as players have expressed problems with getting membership at hypnopics. I can provide update links for players who are still having problems. But I don't know everyone here so will provide only a very limited number of links.
justme
great white shark

Postby petuchi10 » Mon, 10Jul05 08:34

Thanks for the info. justme. I actually joined hypnopics yesterday for the purpose of playing another game mentioned in the rags topic (funny, I didn't have any trouble signing up). I will continue to follow Dartmoth Manor there.
petuchi10
great white shark

Previous

Return to Projects