Money Talks Game (was:First time playing around in DAZ and F

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: Money Talks Game (was:First time playing around in DAZ and F

Postby Craban » Sat, 11Feb19 22:45

Actually I planned some more action with her as she is my favorite as well. Unfortunately there are two issues that hold me back doing so:

We already changed the location once but it can hardly used for the real action. Moving again would not really fit into the story.

Today DAZ Studio started to crash on loading scenes. Until this is fixed I can only create new scenes or would have to rebuilt them from scratch. I'm hesitant to invest a lot of effort as long as I don't know what makes it crash and how I can recover my work.

And then she is not so much after the money but in an extremely playful mood. I have to think about more opportunities without changing her character.
Craban
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 11Feb20 01:13

Craban,
did you not set out on this project as an experiment? Let it generally continue to follow your basic design and see what techniques you can develop.

Later you can always offer that girl a feature role in some other production.

Of course, if you really want her continued participation in this, we could always unexpected meet her somewhere else.

"Hey aren't you the girl from that park?"
"Yeah. And you're the crazy guys with too much money!"
"Yeah, well .... "
"What? No ....." Ah, but what can develop and where?
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby okimaon1 » Sun, 11Feb20 01:24

Craban wrote : Actually I planned some more action with her as she is my favorite as well. Unfortunately there are two issues that hold me back doing so:

We already changed the location once but it can hardly used for the real action. Moving again would not really fit into the story.

Today DAZ Studio started to crash on loading scenes. Until this is fixed I can only create new scenes or would have to rebuilt them from scratch. I'm hesitant to invest a lot of effort as long as I don't know what makes it crash and how I can recover my work.

And then she is not so much after the money but in an extremely playful mood. I have to think about more opportunities without changing her character.

I'd go for a shopping scene. you can offer her money to buy sexy underwear and model for you... that's a good mix of money and playful mood I think.
And this can very well lead to other directions...
okimaon1
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 11Feb20 01:52

That last thought looks good, but since the guys are looking for people to participate in "crazy" ventures there seems to be an implicit idea that there is some 'risk' in doing in open which is less likely in a 'closed' space.

Craban? Is that the correct understanding?
Have you need of some possible scenarios? Like okimaon1's thought about modeling might be in the 'confines' of the clothes racks in a department store.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Craban » Sun, 11Feb20 04:25

Yes a bit of risk and craziness is elemental.

Ideas are welcomed though be warned: This is my first flash game and due to the current animation technique it tends to get large. I'm OK for that game but I don't plan a very large one for the first shot. I think three women are enough for now. More to come hopefully but then in another episode.
And I won't forget the unnamed beauty in black.

By the way: I'm currently testing the third victim.
Craban
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 11Feb20 05:37

Points noted.

There were some thoughts offered to ILSWriter re animation size/compression; are any of those of value?
The discussion begins @: http://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/p-2153 ... m#id113494 and is relatively short-lived.

Later we get another mention @: http://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/p-2153 ... m#id114408

I had the feeling that Shark made mention somewhere about file size reduction too but I have no idea of that context (seems it wasn't in Illustrated Love Stories).
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Craban » Sun, 11Feb20 06:24

Currently I just play full pictures but the way to go is to compose the animation of parts - stills and parts that change (using alpha blending). This will need some major changes in the "game engine" I wrote for this game and I keep that for the next one.

The next build is 5.5 MB but you can get up to 21 pictures and keep $500. It will be available soon after some more testing.
Craban
star of the reef

Postby Craban » Sun, 11Feb20 06:39

Now the third victim is there.

Note that I could not finish the scene as I wanted to due to DAZ problems crashing as mentioned above.
I tried to get the best of the material I rendered but there should have been some more action with the shopping girl.

For your convenience here is the link again: http://secretpaste.org/flash/

Make sure the build number (lower right corner) reads 143. I was trapped by a caching problem myself.

As always feedback, bug reporting and proofreading is highly welcomed.
Craban
star of the reef

Postby Greebo » Sun, 11Feb20 15:43

Phew! It was tricky getting the maximum out of the last one, but I finally 'ended up satisfied'! (although 'to be continued'!) $500, 21 pics.

It's a pity one can't save or go to the end of a section already completed - working all the way through because of a mistake near the end can be frustrating.

Nevertheless, excellent work Craban!
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby ttant » Sun, 11Feb20 16:53

In the second part (the one with the second girl), if i turn around, i got a dead end : there is no spot to click when mike says : "and for 50 i deserve a full turn".

Is this normal ?

Another idea : make a gallerie with all pictures you took.
ttant
star of the reef

Postby Craban » Sun, 11Feb20 17:08

ttant wrote : In the second part (the one with the second girl), if i turn around, i got a dead end : there is no spot to click when mike says : "and for 50 i deserve a full turn".

It's not a dead end. Think in gestures...

Another idea : make a gallerie with all pictures you took

Funny, I had the same idea and the game already collects the picture names to get the number. ;-)
Craban
star of the reef

Postby okimaon1 » Sun, 11Feb20 20:16

The 3rd part - now that's what I'm talking about!
what a beauty...cant wait for the your continued work.
okimaon1
great white shark

Postby Craban » Sun, 11Feb20 23:48

Does that mean the shopping girl (no name yet) is your favorite?

Just for the fun I added a gallery and some discrïption of the women to the project page. When I found a suitable name I'm going to add her.

Edit: If you're browsing this anonymously or don't want to disclose an idea to the public you can now leave a feedback on the project page.
Craban
star of the reef

Postby okimaon1 » Mon, 11Feb21 20:02

[quote]Craban wrote : Does that mean the shopping girl (no name yet) is your favorite?

That's who i meant. She's not my favorite though, it's what she does that i like...
okimaon1
great white shark

Postby Aces » Tue, 11Feb22 03:00

I've finished the game too and got all the pictures.

It's a nice little Game Craban, thanks for making it. I wish you good luck with further progress/games.
Aces
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Projects