Xtracurricular Activities - RAGS Game by Cugel

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: Xtracurricular Activities - RAGS Game by Cugel

Postby sinthoras » Sat, 11Jan08 11:58

Hey cugel, I found a little bug on day 2. After I got all the picture of my tutors, I was able to undress completly in one of the tutors rooms (which I don't know is a bug or not), but then I was able to walk out of their dwelling unit and walk all around the "world" completly naked without anybody noticing.
sinthoras
great white shark

Postby Cugel » Sat, 11Jan08 21:14

sinthoras wrote : Hey cugel, I found a little bug on day 2. After I got all the picture of my tutors, I was able to undress completly in one of the tutors rooms (which I don't know is a bug or not), but then I was able to walk out of their dwelling unit and walk all around the "world" completly naked without anybody noticing.

That is pretty funny, but definitely a bug. I think I'll restrict clothes changing to the player's closet. Thanks.
Cugel
lagoon predator

Postby lucied » Sun, 11Jan09 21:44

I'm stuck after i masturbate on mentor, any hints please?
lucied
great white shark

Postby lucied » Sun, 11Jan09 23:33

can anyone pm me a walkthrough? stuck on day 3 >_<
lucied
great white shark

Postby foobar » Mon, 11Jan10 06:21

After combining items for the first time I've got the introduction again (day 3, I was in the kitchen).

And I didn't get any picture:

Game: You have just successfully combined items to make something that you can use later in the game.

Game: This was your first successful combination event! In the interest of positive reinforcement, I have send a special picture to your console. Enjoy.

If this is your first time launching the Xtracurricular Activities RAGS game, welcome, if not, welcome back. Specific information about the game and game play can be found in the Help menu. (Click the Click To Continue... button to continue).
foobar
great white shark

Postby sinthoras » Mon, 11Jan10 11:57

@foobar: Did you play the game from day 1 to that stage straight away? I have sometimes the same problem after loading a saved game. When I go on with the story, at some point i get the introduction too (and some other things don't work anymore, like my transport booth which has disappeared :()
sinthoras
great white shark

Postby Cugel » Mon, 11Jan10 19:19

Hi everybody,

I am discovering that saved games can indeed present a problem. I am going to see if I can't recognize the situation and do something about it. When I have used saved games, I always click the "skip introduction" option before I load it. Someone might try that to see if it acts any differently.

The full game is progressing and a beta of days 1 - 6 should be ready in a week or so. Thanks again for the input.
Cugel
lagoon predator

Postby sinthoras » Tue, 11Jan11 01:51

I'm done with the story so far and I have to say: Can't wait for the complete version. I really like that game cugel! Keep on doing your great work!
sinthoras
great white shark

Postby blevins29 » Thu, 11Jan13 19:09

Cugel,
Like Lucied - I too am stuck on day 3. I have hand cream and all pics but when I visit the tutor Himawari all I get is Examine, Ask for Image, or Say Goodbye. None of the other tutors or Adisa are available. I've been to every location several times, I've tried dropping coconut oil everywhere, I interacted several times with all other characters, I've tried getting honey wearing every outfit available without any success, I've tried undressing everywhere, but nothing seems to work.
Any hint by anyone would be appreciated so that I could visit Himawari and Adisa and get on to day 4.
blevins29
great white shark

Postby sinthoras » Fri, 11Jan14 00:08

You said you have the hand cream, have you used it? Then you should go on with the story. (And "relieving stress" is often a good option ^^)
sinthoras
great white shark

Postby blevins29 » Fri, 11Jan14 03:58

Yes - I've used the hand cream several times and have "releaved" myself until it tells me "You are definitely aroused but save it for later".
blevins29
great white shark

Postby sinthoras » Fri, 11Jan14 12:23

@blevins29: I just tried it, after using the handcream I was able to visit Himawari and continue with the story. Maybe you didnt't use the hand cream correctly? Try to think of where you would prepare yourself for a date (I don't want to give too many clues in here, just PM me if you don't know what I mean)
sinthoras
great white shark

Postby Migoo » Fri, 11Jan14 19:28

Hi! Great game Cugel! But I'm stuck on the lip balm. Can someone help me? Thanks!
Migoo
great white shark

Postby blevins29 » Sat, 11Jan15 06:23

Thanks Sinthorus! I thought I had tried applying lotion at every location and in every room. I evidently skipped the correct one. Everything is working now so I'm on to day 4.
blevins29
great white shark

Postby blevins29 » Sat, 11Jan15 21:03

Now stuck trying to get wax - I do have smoke but die in my attempts. Help would be appreciated. PS-Really enjoyed the Saran ending.
blevins29
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Projects