A girl's game?

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: A girl's game?

Postby Craban » Mon, 11Mar21 02:24

As mentioned in http://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/p-2153 ... m#id116032 I'd like to create a game for the women.

The basic idea is to draw the attention of most people in a department store without being thrown out.
Craban
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby tlaero » Mon, 11Mar21 06:21

Sexually? Most women would be horrified at the thought of being overtly sexual in a department store. That sounds more like a male fantasy than a female one.

On the other hand, if you're talking about getting the most store clerks to wait on her, help her pick out clothes, and get different shoe sizes for her from the back, I'm right there with you. Doesn't sound like the kind of thing the males of the forum would enjoy though. (-:

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby Son-of-Odin » Mon, 11Mar21 08:15

This sounds interesting. I´m curious to see how you´ll realize it.
Son-of-Odin
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 11Mar21 09:31

More importantly (?), how does Craban satisfy Tlaero?

Hey! Don't take that out of context! Though maybe that is precisely where Son-of-Odin was going(?).

Yes. Craban has thoughts of a sexual type fantasy but how does he resolve it without the consideration that it is dominated by male "lust" (poor word, but suffices)?

I suggest Tlaero was a little 'tongue-in-cheek' with her comment above, but ....
... Is it possible for Craban to enlist some thoughts from some of our female members, Tlaero, Raelee, DiTo, .... ?

I have a sense that while Craban has a sensual perspective that is not necessarily going to end in some one-sided pseudo flirtation and fulfillment.

Let us guess that fulfillment is the end objective anyway (customer/attendant), how will that be achieved from the female, no, feminine perspective?
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby tlaero » Mon, 11Mar21 10:31

Is it possible for Craban to enlist some thoughts

Of course. That's why we're here. (-:

Yes, my tongue was in my cheek above. Craban, I'm highly supportive of people making female-friendly games. If there's anything I can do to help, let me know.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Craban » Mon, 11Mar21 10:41

OK, maybe the basic idea was a bit too basic :)

What I have in mind is that the player controls subtle parameters like where to go, where to look, what to wear, etc. Some may raise attention while others not. The more crazy the spectators get the better the result but once you go over the limit you will be warned by the assistants and if you go way beyond the border you'll be asked to leave the store.
It's not about fucking in the store (while I'm not sure what the climax could be) but more about turning others' heads.

Would it be more believable if the story is about two women in a kind of competition game than about one women trying out what her effects are? A second women could act as the observer like the cameraman was in the Money Talks game and that would explain the third person perspective in the game.
Craban
star of the reef

Postby tlaero » Mon, 11Mar21 10:56

Trying to turn heads while not being a slut. Yeah, that sounds interesting. What's the overall objective and what's the reward when the player achieves it?

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Craban » Mon, 11Mar21 11:01

The progress could be measured by "eyes on you" ;-) and for the reward I hope to get some ideas. I'm a bit biased about what a woman's fantasy could be and may be totally wrong.
I thought about picking one and taking him/her out for an adventure/relief.
Craban
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 11Mar21 13:01

Thanks.
I trust the girls can be a very good source.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 11Mar22 05:51

Craban has a forum, a little like this, go there and take a look.

I think we get a better idea of what he proposes (after the "candid-camera" photoshoots.

http://secretpaste.org/games-forum/viewforum.php?f=15&sid=85a236ed2952c0a2fc1b8e75cfcd9302

Oops! Hoping to go there directly from the link won't work! You will need to register as a member.

At this time I see 16 have registered, most are either not members here, or seldom post.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby tlaero » Tue, 11Mar22 06:45

"Progress" and "objective" aren't quite the same thing. Here's what I'm asking. Your protagonist decided to try to turn heads in the department store. Why? What is she trying to accomplish by doing this?

Is she getting older and wants to prove to herself that she's still got it?

Did her boyfriend try to belittle her by saying he's the only one who would go out with her, so she's trying to show him up?

Did she catch her boyfriend looking at other women, so she's doing this to a) make him feel jealous b) show him what he has to lose if he doesn't shape up c) something else?

Etc.

Figure out first what the protagonist is trying to accomplish. Then you'll be in a better position to design a consistent game.

But first divorce yourself from the current gameplay idea. Figure out the best goal aside from that, then decide the best gameplay way to achieve that goal. It might turn out to be exactly what you have in mind. Or it might turn out to be something totally different. But if you make the game fit the goal, you're likely to end up with something better than if you try to make the goal fit the game.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Craban » Tue, 11Mar22 23:30

I think you got me here. Asking for the protagonist's motivation I just had fun in mind but haven't made up a story that explains the real reason. Maybe it's because of my nature to decide quickly in real life. It's hard to say for me whether this is something enough women could live with and accept enough to get into the protagonist's role and thinking.
Regarding your suggestions I guess I'd go for the first. When we say we do something extraordinary for fun I believe the motivation behind that is that we want to proove something to ourself and do something for our ego. The other possible reasons you listed are a bit too negative for me (sorry, I'm a real optimist ;-) ) and/or would make a possible player's reward tricky. I'd love to present her as a single because I don't really want to make her cheat on her boyfriend/husband.

With the fictional Lucia I created a playful and self-confident character in my mind and I started to like that. I believe I can raise the bar of difficulty and hopefully the fun playing with her. For the next game such a character should fit as well because a woman would need these aspects of the character to even consider going that far as to play with the customers of a store.
Craban
star of the reef

Postby Graen » Wed, 11Mar23 00:24

The outcome could always be the same, getting kicked out of the store by the employees.

It's how you get to that outcome that could be the game. She could constantly be showing off her body to other customers while trying to avoid the staff who would want her to not exhibit such behavior in their store, eventually enticing some of the staff members themselves before the manager has to step in and remove her from the store.

At then end, the more people she entertained the greater the reward for the player, such as a photo set of her in more revealing clothes to even nudity or self masturbation depending on how well the player did in the game.

Just my two cents...
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 11Mar23 02:57

Hmm! Graen looks like there's been a bit of shopping done too, small change in wardrobe [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Graen » Wed, 11Mar23 03:32

Squeeky wrote : Hmm! Graen looks like there's been a bit of shopping done too, small change in wardrobe [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Spring is here, so it's time to shed all those heavy clothes! ;)
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Next

Return to Projects