(WIP) A Family Affair

The specific forum for rags games creators

Re: (WIP) A Family Affair

Postby paquito » Tue, 16Nov01 13:06

wildride wrote:
paquito wrote:Maybe....

Even at the end of day 25, I can't trigger the second achievement. I don't think that it is an issue related the Molly's desire (around 250).

This could be a matter of too high levels?? I mean my desire levels on day 21 (after the event) were Carly 245, Molly 139 and Sam 129. Your levels have always been high from my experience of the game so Im assuming your focusing on that or somethings behaving weird.

Essentially I have been doing 2 talk or Kiss per day for each girl, and whatever I can with Carly at the end of the day.
You can see my schedule here: Family Affair Routine only two events did I have to alter my routine to trigger the event. day 25, day 48.

But just to check things:
At the start Desire goes up by 1 when talking, increases further on in the game?
example would be when they start flashing you it goes up by 3

When you kiss it goes up by 3?

Yes, it goes up by 3. That's also true with the cooking action (Molly and also Samantha).
paquito
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby wildride » Tue, 16Nov01 13:11

paquito wrote:
wildride wrote:
paquito wrote:Maybe....

Even at the end of day 25, I can't trigger the second achievement. I don't think that it is an issue related the Molly's desire (around 250).

This could be a matter of too high levels?? I mean my desire levels on day 21 (after the event) were Carly 245, Molly 139 and Sam 129. Your levels have always been high from my experience of the game so Im assuming your focusing on that or somethings behaving weird.

Essentially I have been doing 2 talk or Kiss per day for each girl, and whatever I can with Carly at the end of the day.
You can see my schedule here: Family Affair Routine only two events did I have to alter my routine to trigger the event. day 25, day 48.

But just to check things:
At the start Desire goes up by 1 when talking, increases further on in the game?
example would be when they start flashing you it goes up by 3

When you kiss it goes up by 3?

Yes, it goes up by 3. That's also true with the cooking action (Molly and also Samantha).

Well playing at the moment Ill see if its working ok in 1.1.3 and get back to you.
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby saolo996 » Tue, 16Nov01 17:24

I confirm it goes up by 3 when cooking. (ver 1.1.3)

I couldn't get the first achievement and still trying to figure out what to do for the last one, I'm on day 50.

Nice game, just a little bit too repetitive after some days, some more events would be appreciated!

Another thing I (and I point it out "I") think it's uncoherent is you still have no other options but "Examine", "Talk" (and "kiss") with Molly and Samantha even when you have a lot of progress with them.

Definitely a good game, in my opinion.

Keep going with the good work and thanks!
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby MAFUte » Tue, 16Nov01 20:16

saolo996 wrote:I confirm it goes up by 3 when cooking. (ver 1.1.3)

I couldn't get the first achievement and still trying to figure out what to do for the last one, I'm on day 50.

Nice game, just a little bit too repetitive after some days, some more events would be appreciated!

Another thing I (and I point it out "I") think it's uncoherent is you still have no other options but "Examine", "Talk" (and "kiss") with Molly and Samantha even when you have a lot of progress with them.

Thank you. I plan on doing just as you asked. Not only will I be adding more achievements, but I'll also be adding more scenes that can take place everyday as long as your desire is high enough.

Right now I'm working on replacing all the .gif files with .mp4 files. These are all mainly the sex scenes. I hated how the .gif files were behaving, so I'm replacing them. The only downside to that I believe is that MP4's don't play in the older version of RAGS.
MAFUte
great white shark

Postby wildride » Tue, 16Nov01 21:03

saolo996 wrote:I confirm it goes up by 3 when cooking. (ver 1.1.3)

Minor hint:
1st one is titled First Look and is peeking into the bathroom. Last one is titled "Pool Scene"

The if you still dont see them your desire level is too low hint:
1st one go upstairs just outside the bathroom at 22:00. 2nd Go to the pool at 14:00 (probably only weekend to make sense)
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby wildride » Tue, 16Nov01 23:50

paquito wrote:I can't get the second achievement... Any idea?

Little bugtest, heres my savegame Day20Save

Its at day 20 and gets the achievement in 2 moves. Do whatever you would normally do and see if it works.
if not try doing laundry then having a shower. Scene should trigger then.
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby saolo996 » Wed, 16Nov02 01:19

wildride wrote:
Minor hint:
1st one is titled First Look and is peeking into the bathroom. Last one is titled "Pool Scene"

1st one go upstairs just outside the bathroom at 22:00. 2nd Go to the pool at 14:00 (probably only weekend to make sense)

Thanks, still not working the last one...
Carly 753, Molly 614, Samantha 449. Are them too low?
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby wildride » Wed, 16Nov02 02:10

saolo996 wrote:
wildride wrote:
Minor hint:

Thanks, still not working the last one...
Carly 753, Molly 614, Samantha 449. Are them too low?

I was 1069, 886 and 904 respectively by day 48. So cant say whether you have enough. This one because Carly might need to be there to trigger, might only work on Saturday/Sunday so day 48/49/55/56 and only if you have a week to get it done in.
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby saolo996 » Wed, 16Nov02 02:14

wildride wrote:
I was 1069, 886 and 904 respectively by day 48. So cant say whether you have enough. This one because Carly might need to be there to trigger, might only work on Saturday/Sunday so day 48/49/55/56 and only if you have a week to get it done in.

Oh, thanks again, I'll try to score higher desire points :)
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby MAFUte » Wed, 16Nov02 02:38

saolo996 wrote:
wildride wrote:

You don't need more points than you already have. It should trigger between days 48 and 56 with the desire you have.
MAFUte
great white shark

Postby saolo996 » Wed, 16Nov02 02:42

MAFUte wrote:
saolo996 wrote:
wildride wrote:

You don't need more points than you already have. It should trigger between days 48 and 56 with the desire you have.

I'm sorry to say it doesn't...
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby kokotheworm » Wed, 16Nov02 13:05

So my previous post was about me not finding the 3.0.59 int he meantime I found it in another rags thread , and an other user sent me to the actual rags dl page for the 3.0.6 . I haven't teste this new link but on the 3.0.59 I get the same issue , multiple error message one of which is rags can not process this command properly . Any idea where this came from and how I can solve this issue .
kokotheworm
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby paquito » Wed, 16Nov02 15:09

My issue with the second achievement comes from the weekend days that don't trigger...
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby HeyChief » Wed, 16Nov02 15:44

MAFUte wrote:Achievements take place on days 12, 20, 21, 25, 32, 34, 36, 42, 48. If you didn't get an achievement on this day, you haven't done the right steps. Achievements are reached with a combination of desire and timing.

So, if I'm reading this correctly once a day has passed. For example 13th day and did not get the 12th achievement you can not get it at any time. Is this correct?
Thanks. HeyChief
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Postby nezumi69 » Wed, 16Nov02 16:25

At the time he posted that for that version, you are correct. However, he posted the following a couple days later...

MAFUte wrote:Just posted a new version of the game on the OP.

- Numerous bug fixes. (All those reported in this thread should now be squashed.)
- Revamped achievements so that they no longer only take place on a certain day. Most achievements now can be unlocked within a 7-10 day range, but still require enough desire to trigger.

In addition to any future bugs that pop up, I am working on adding new achievements and new non-achievement scenes.

As always, I welcome any and all feedback. Thanks for playing.
nezumi69
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to RAGS games