MAN IN THE FAMILY RAGS 3.0.60. VERSION GAME

The specific forum for rags games creators

MAN IN THE FAMILY RAGS 3.0.60. VERSION GAME

Postby jasko2205 » Tue, 15Jun09 01:23

NEW UPDATE IS HERE version 0.5 BUG FIX and VIP CLUB is rolling!!! !!! !!! All bugs fixed. Pls, let me know how do you like it more of the story coming soon.

The game is created in RAGS 3.0.60.0 Version because I have more options in it.
For people that are not familiar with this program, I just have to say: Try it is insane :)

So you are a 25-year-old guy living in your Aunt house with dad, step mom, step sister and Aunt making your own way on becoming whatever you like to. Money or love, family or girls you choose.

In this update I had to expand the game and import some new ways of playing I hope you like it, there is not much of content but the world is now ready and a lot of content will be coming each month. So, for now, play it and please let me know how it was.

https://mega.nz/#!31c2RQTL!G3acUhnljYpm ... D7yC0dRzWU
Last edited by jasko2205 on Thu, 16Jan14 02:17, edited 1 time in total.
jasko2205
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Re: MY FIRST RAGS GAME TRY.

Postby redle » Tue, 15Jun09 07:36

I gave it a try. It would appear that the game was made in version 3+ of RAGS. This never agrees with my system. I always play games in 2.4.16. As mention this first because I found the game pretty unplayable, and it's quite possible that it is because of the version of RAGS I use. I do play other games made with the 3+ engine, and generally don't have many problems (the problems are generally related to text formatting and such, not game killing issues).

Picking up and/or examining objects causes the video player to show up in the image box. As does performing some actions (like lifting weights). At no point did an image ever appear in the image display area. Even though the video player appeared in that box, never did a video play.

Stepping into the other room with the wife/girl (um... I never understood this. Do you mean wife/girlfriend? And if so, this is your story. Pick one. It makes no sense to claim she is one or the other and you aren't sure which) I can talk to her twice. As soon as I click to talk to her the second time, the game no longer responds to anything. It gives no error message. It is just dead.

Anyway, as I said, this may be because I'm using the wrong RAGS. Those are the issues I saw and thought I'd let you know about them.
redle
star of the reef

Postby Ehlanna » Tue, 15Jun09 11:23

Pretty much the same experience I had. It played better in RAGS 2.4.16 (if you ignore all the text formatting commands being shown).
Ehlanna
star of the reef

Postby Darkf0x » Sat, 15Jun13 16:31

Same experience, used rags 2.4.6b and 3.0.57.0, problems :
HTML Tags showings on unformated text
Media player popping up by no reason, and doing nothing
Chat with Wife makes game stuck

Unplayable for now.
Darkf0x
sirens hunter

Postby Greyelf » Mon, 15Jun15 00:46

I have not played your game yet but have a suggestion to anyone posting a game created with RAGS Developer.

Please list which version of the RAGS Developer you created the game with in your initial post, so that people trying to play the game have an idea of which version of the RAGS Player (2.x or 3.x) they will need to use to play your game.
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby redle » Mon, 15Jun15 05:16

I agree it's always a good idea to be specific when naming the engine to play a game.

For players though, if the info isn't supplied, any time a RAGS game is run in any player, the title bar of the window lists which version of RAGS was used to create the current file. So a player can always figure it out for themselves.
redle
star of the reef

Postby Greyelf » Mon, 15Jun15 14:32

redle wrote:... the title bar of the window lists which version of RAGS was used to create the current file ...

You learn something new every day, and this was todays!
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby Dole » Mon, 15Jun15 20:03

I downloaded 3.0.59Beta and the Game crash so you must put the RAGS into the file or say the correct download link so you don´t waste your time to find the correct version player.

I found no 3.0.59 Version so I can´t test it with the Beta the Game crashes immediately and I see nothing.

With old 2.4.16 Version I have text with some error on the Beta I have nothing .

It is the old problem to tell the producer from RAGS Games to put the right Version to the Game or give the correct link because sometimes you can`t find anymore the old versions.
Dole
star of the reef

Postby Vitu » Mon, 15Dec14 21:13

Just downloaded the latest version (released less than hour ago) and it just doesn't work with RAGS 2.4.16 or 3.0.60. Too bad, seems like an interesting project... :(
Vitu
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Mon, 15Dec14 21:26

even worse i tried to actually download the game file, no longer available.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby Vitu » Mon, 15Dec14 21:37

Skelaturi wrote:even worse i tried to actually download the game file, no longer available.

Jasko just posted the update on an other forum. Here's the download link:

https://mega.nz/#F!r8U2Wa6T!B3Zn3oucjiogDhd2zWZQ4Q
Vitu
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Mon, 15Dec14 21:40

thank you
Doggy style (noun)
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Skelaturi

Postby Vitu » Mon, 15Dec14 22:57

OK, I am an idiot. The game works, I just thought it didn't! Looks great so far. :lol: :crazy:
Vitu
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Mon, 15Dec14 23:50

i see potential, the thing that thrown me off was the linearity at the start and then suddenly it becomes a time management game.
Doggy style (noun)
---

--
Skelaturi

Postby ptmg30 » Tue, 15Dec15 13:39

can someone tell him to post this on something else, mega is acting up on me for some reason.
ptmg30
lagoon predator

Next

Return to RAGS games