Unfaithful/Infidèle ? [FR][EN][DE/RU] V1.3.0.8 (26/04/2022)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Unfaithful ? - Infidèle ? [FR] [EN]

Postby Michuncik » Sun, 17Jan15 10:39

any fresh news?? :) :crazy:
Michuncik
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby JulienJaden » Mon, 17Mar20 11:04

Am I the only one who cannot have sex with the wife in the shower, despite having well over 500 relationship points with her? The "get sucked off" option and examining her is all that shows up in the bathroom with Sarah, and I never get a choice to ask her to "make love" in the shower or something like that.

And @Zigmut, I don't know if you intend to continue working on this (or are doing so right now) or not, but if you don't, would you be willing to let somebody else (not me) at least fix the most glaring bugs and issues with the game so it's at least stable, if not complete?
JulienJaden
Pilot fish

Postby Zigmut » Sat, 17Aug12 13:35

Bonjour à tous,
non, je ne suis pas mort, j'attends toujours que le programme rags soit mit à jour, mon jeu devenait trop important (ou je code trop mal) pour qu'il soit encore utilisable dans sa version actuelle.
J'ai donc repris (from scratch) le développement du jeu en utilisant un nouveau moteur, il permet des mises à jour plus faciles et est moins lourd (il a aussi l'avantage de tourner sous macos, linux et android mais je n'ai pas testé).
Bref, rendrez vous sur le premier post pour télécharger le torrent du jeu et amusez vous.
C'est une version multilingue, donc, l'anglais y est aussi :)

Hello to everyone,
No, I'm not dead, I still expect an update from the rags program but nothing for more than a year (like me!), my game becomes too big (or my code is so crappy) it's still unusable in its current version.

So I picked up (from scratch) the development of the game using a new engine, it allows easier updates and is less heavy (it also has the advantage of running under macos, Linux and android but I haven't tested).

In short, let's go on the first post to download the torrent of the game and have fun.
This is a multilingual version, so English is in ;)
Un plug, un sapin, quelle différence ?
Zigmut
great white shark

Postby ttant » Sat, 17Aug12 17:47

Cool !

Par contre, niveau source pour le récupérer, c'est pas gagner...
However, there is almost no seeder, so to get it, it will take a while :/
ttant
star of the reef

Postby M » Sun, 17Aug13 01:47

Has anyone else run into multiple broken pictures and a couple of broken locations early on?
M
lagoon predator

Postby Sarchx » Sun, 17Aug13 05:45

Yes, there's broken pictures.
I haven't had problems with locations though.
Sarchx
Sarchx
lagoon predator

Postby ttant » Sun, 17Aug13 08:13

Are you sure your download is copmplete ? mine is still stucked at 61% for hours, due to lack of seeders...

Edit; just figured out that torrent and magnet files doesn't use the same tracker. There is no seed on the torrent one, but there is on the magnet one.

Edit2: torrent file and magnet doesn't have the same files... that might explain the missing pictures.
@Zigmut: can you please fix all those issues ? just create a zip file and upload it on mega instead of creating a torrent, it might be easier for anyone to get it !
ttant
star of the reef

Postby Zigmut » Sun, 17Aug13 10:11

Hello all, thx for the feedback,
sorry for issues, have you used the last torrent file to recover the game (updated this morning)?
If so, can you give me the saves folder when you encounter problems to correct them? (I don't have any image problems: /)
Have you the sam problem in french ?

I upload a .7z on mega to offer a new download source, but it's a bit long…
Zigmut
great white shark

Postby Sarchx » Sun, 17Aug13 11:04

The torrent download has 4129 files in the images folder. Maybe that helps you to find the problem ?

I don't see a link to the 7z download ?
Sarchx
Sarchx
lagoon predator

Postby Zigmut » Sun, 17Aug13 12:01

Sarchx wrote:The torrent download has 4129 files in the images folder. Maybe that helps you to find the problem ?

Thx to you for feebacks, they are always appreciated :)

C'est normal qu'il y ait autant d'images.
Le lien vers une archive pour la version 1.0 est dispo dans le premier post
Voici tout de même une version 1.0.1, censée corriger les erreurs de jeunesse (principalement pour ceux qui ne jouent pas en français)

It's normal for there to be so many images.
A full archive (1.0) is available on the first post (link to mega).
Here is a version 1.0.1, which is supposed to correct youth errors (mainly for those who do not play in French).

https://mega.nz/#!EFFggaqS!tFkS3yrTqlo-QO1uCntJlz4S1E8iMVGAIGke6Dv1L3c
(You just have to decompress this file and overwrite that in your game folder)
Last edited by Zigmut on Sun, 17Aug13 14:02, edited 2 times in total.
Zigmut
great white shark

Postby Sarchx » Sun, 17Aug13 12:07

Zigmut wrote:
Sarchx wrote:The torrent download has 4129 files in the images folder. Maybe that helps you to find the problem ?

It's normal for there to be so many images.
I still upload.
Here is a version 1.0.1, which is supposed to correct youth errors (mainly for those who do not play in French).

https://mega.nz/#!EFFggaqS!tFkS3yrTqlo-QO1uCntJlz4S1E8iMVGAIGke6Dv1L3c
(You just have to decompress this file and overwrite that in your game folder)

Thanks, I'll check.

Posted the number, so you could compare it and see of they were actually missing, or not just links missing [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
And great game you've made here!!

Bugs after new download (1.01):
Peters room, picture is still missing.
Office, select A paper and pencil. (I get heading "Radio Alarm clock", and the text "You have a book in the process of writing. You are in "words_writes" words written on the "words_a_atteindre" fixed. "
When selecting Nokia 3310, and sending a common sms to Sarah (on day 3), I get error: Location: modules, Area: on visit, Line: 358, Code: 119, Desc.: Unknown action!.
If you make dinner by yourself, you don't get any energy. (Takes 20 energy)
If you participate in making dinner, you don't get any energy. (Takes 10 energy)
Sarchx
Sarchx
lagoon predator

Postby Zigmut » Sun, 17Aug13 18:03

Sarchx wrote:Thanks, I'll check.

Posted the number, so you could compare it and see of they were actually missing, or not just links missing [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
And great game you've made here!!

Bugs after new download (1.01):
Peters room, picture is still missing.
Office, select A paper and pencil. (I get heading "Radio Alarm clock", and the text "You have a book in the process of writing. You are in "words_writes" words written on the "words_a_atteindre" fixed. "
When selecting Nokia 3310, and sending a common sms to Sarah (on day 3), I get error: Location: modules, Area: on visit, Line: 358, Code: 119, Desc.: Unknown action!.
If you participate in making dinner, you don't get any energy. (Takes 10 energy)

Thx again :)
New version is available
Peters room, picture is still missing. fixed
Office, select A paper and pencil. (I get heading "Radio Alarm clock", and the text "You have a book in the process of writing. You are in "words_writes" words written on the "words_a_atteindre" fixed. : Another problem with the translation, should be fixed
When selecting Nokia 3310, and sending a common sms to Sarah (on day 3), I get error: Location: modules, Area: on visit, Line: 358, Code: 119, Desc.: Unknown action!. Stupid error from me (bad variable) [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]
Two last, it's normal, you lost energy but gain attraction with girls

My apologizes.
Zigmut
great white shark

Postby Sarchx » Sun, 17Aug13 19:11

no apologies, just trying to help. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Here is a few more, from 1.02.
The icon that shows "new message" on the mobile phone, does not dissapear when you have seen all new messages.
When you buy a smartphone, you still have the Nokia. Maybe it should replace it, so you don't carry 2 phones (the new message icon stays for both of them)?
Sauna is missing picture.
There is atleast one picture missing from sms Sarah.
Sarchx
Sarchx
lagoon predator

Postby Zigmut » Mon, 17Aug14 14:07

Another day, another hotfix !
    Missing pics (sauna, phone) : fixed
    Answers when you send messages
Zigmut
great white shark

Postby Sarchx » Mon, 17Aug14 16:15

A few more for 1.03

Important ** The Game console is broken. You can buy it, and if you try to use it at home, you get blank screens. Nothing on mainscreen and no actions available so the game stops. **
When you purchase the alarm clock, you get confimation that it costs 650 €. The price is only 60€ and it only takes 60€ from your cash.
After sex with Natalie in toilet - i get messagebox with text "$str_4153".
Sarchx
Sarchx
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games