RagsGamesForum

The specific forum for rags games creators

Re: RagsGamesForum

Postby crossy » Wed, 10May26 18:17

From the list of games posted by psycho72.

The best i have found so far is Bloods_War!!!

very very good. Mind you I have yet to complete it fully so if someone else does please tell me how!!!
crossy
great white shark

Postby Tjommi » Fri, 10May28 17:52

I like that game too.. however I recommend that you visit the hypno collective and get the 1.01. version of the game. it's 6 mb larger got more content, fixes and more action. The game is very logical in it's structure. if you are stuck there is something you have forgotten to do at a ceratin location. I can imagine you are stuck at the gansta second boss as that is the place where it's least obvious what to do.

take your time explore the world again and if you are still stuck read in the game thread at the hypno collective and you will most likely find the solution to where you are stuck in form of a spoiler.
Tjommi
star of the reef

Postby crossy » Sun, 10May30 14:52

yeah, the game has been very logical.

I think im am very near the end, im trying to activate the knife to kill the big dude, but i need to buy a book which costs more money than i HAve, tahnks for the tip on the 1.01 version ill go get that right now!!!
crossy
great white shark

Postby crossy » Sun, 10May30 16:16

yay, finally got there.

I somehow jumped over the alison bit,

Like she attacked me but then never came back, so i never got the extra money from enslaving her
crossy
great white shark

Postby Tjommi » Mon, 10May31 21:07

If you read in the game thread over at the hypno collective you can bet your butt on that someone else have had the same problem as you and you will find the solution there. I don't remember now in the top of my head but if Alison is the angel, the meeting should trigger a timer, and if you haven'd done every neccesary preporation you will get slain when you meet her again. She should appear again wether you want to or not, it not you have somehow managed to break the game, and if you can't find the solution in the game thread it's most likely a freak incident that should not happen again if you restart the game.
Tjommi
star of the reef

Postby crossy » Tue, 10Jun01 12:26

i broke the game heheh, when she appears i just push undo last move and she never appeared again....

Sadly though that ment i could never win the game!!!

o well i got it done now.

Awesome game but!
crossy
great white shark

Postby psycho72 » Thu, 10Jun10 11:49

Have removed all links they will be posted in a systematic manner soon by moderators
happy Ragging
psycho72
lagoon predator

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 10Jun10 16:14

psycho72 wrote : Have removed all links they will be posted in a systematic manner soon by moderators
happy Ragging

I have had no notice here in the Lagoon about this and so assume no others have.

Let's be clear on this, you mean the moderators at hypnopics?
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby Ehlanna » Thu, 10Jun10 17:45

I am not an admin at hypnoopics, so the real reason may be different. So far as I understand it is just a general tidying up and recodifying of content to make sure references to old versions of games are removed.
Ehlanna
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 14Apr13 12:07

peter1212 wrote:Hey can't I edit a rags game to complete a game as I am having some difficulties in it or some bug/ glitch that prevents me from completing the game. Doesn't someone has a crack for it or serial key for it.

Peter!!!!
What you ask is NOT for the members of the Lagoon to deliver!
Get a life!
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby TheFerry » Sat, 14Nov01 16:25

Can somebody help me with A New Man? I'm stuck
after I got the aspirin, ring, skullcap powder and valerian root extract. I also have the flask and acid, but I don't know what to do next. I'm guessing I need to find the Devil's thingy (Nickel), but I don't know where to find it.
https://yareel.com?referral_id=14998
TheFerry
great white shark

Postby redle » Sat, 14Nov01 23:18

KeesV wrote:Can somebody help me with A New Man? I'm stuck
after I got the aspirin, ring, skullcap powder and valerian root extract. I also have the flask and acid, but I don't know what to do next. I'm guessing I need to find the Devil's thingy (Nickel), but I don't know where to find it.

Been quite a while since I've played, so my help is a bit of rough guessing (remember it, but can't give exact specifics).
The "Devil's thingy" you don't need to find. When you go to use them it just asks, "Hey, do you want to use nickel or copper (or whatever, it gives 2 options and just need to pick the right one... apparently you have base metals just lying around your room to use)?" I'll assume you saying you have the powder and the extract means you bought the tools from the shop to break those down once you found them in the world. Make sure you've read the book as far as you can. An option shows up on your room (I believe) that lets you combine them all.

Side note, make sure you've broken the items down with the tools and that all items except the metal are in your inventory (in the room doesn't count).
redle
star of the reef

Postby TheFerry » Sat, 14Nov01 23:21

redle wrote:
KeesV wrote:Can somebody help me with A New Man? I'm stuck

Been quite a while since I've played, so my help is a bit of rough guessing (remember it, but can't give exact specifics).
The "Devil's thingy" you don't need to find. When you go to use them it just asks, "Hey, do you want to use nickel or copper (or whatever, it gives 2 options and just need to pick the right one... apparently you have base metals just lying around your room to use)?" I'll assume you saying you have the powder and the extract means you bought the tools from the shop to break those down once you found them in the world. Make sure you've read the book as far as you can. An option shows up on your room (I believe) that lets you combine them all.

Side note, make sure you've broken the items down with the tools and that all items except the metal are in your inventory (in the room doesn't count).

I am so stupid. I clicked on every picture of a room, except for my own. Thanks!

EDIT: And now what... Haha, I suck at this. Isn't there some kind of walkthrough? :crazy:
EDIT2: Okay, I got further, but still a walkthrough would be nice haha.
EDIT3: Stuck again.
How do you cast spells, I learned Read Mind and Flirt, but I don't know how to do them!

EDIT4: Enough with the edits already. It differs per person I found out. Still, a walkthrough....
TheFerry
great white shark

Postby redle » Sun, 14Nov02 00:06

KeesV wrote:EDIT: And now what... Haha, I suck at this. Isn't there some kind of walkthrough? :crazy:
How do you cast spells, I learned Read Mind and Flirt, but I don't know how to do them!

EDIT4: Enough with the edits already. It differs per person I found out. Still, a walkthrough....

Imagine you aren't having that much trouble figuring the things out, but
The various females have different levels of trust with you (it isn't a visible number anywhere). Basically the more time you spend with a girl the more her trust will increase. Higher level spells need higher level of trust before you can use them. Different girls increase at different rates. New options appear on the girl when her trust gets high enough and you know the spell.

Then it's basically just about grinding up trust (remembering to go to class and work).
redle
star of the reef

Postby TheFerry » Sun, 14Nov02 00:10

redle wrote:
KeesV wrote:EDIT: And now what... Haha, I suck at this. Isn't there some kind of walkthrough? :crazy:

Imagine you aren't having that much trouble figuring the things out, but
The various females have different levels of trust with you (it isn't a visible number anywhere). Basically the more time you spend with a girl the more her trust will increase. Higher level spells need higher level of trust before you can use them. Different girls increase at different rates. New options appear on the girl when her trust gets high enough and you know the spell.

Then it's basically just about grinding up trust (remembering to go to class and work).

Yeah got that far now... except for the fact that the game crashed when I saved... putting me back to where I started... day 2.
TheFerry
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to RAGS games