Rough Landing 2.05 released !

The specific forum for rags games creators

Re: Rough Landing 2.05 released !

Postby Tjommi » Mon, 10May17 00:29

For those of you that haven't tried it out yet I really recoomend the Rough Landing series. The first game is good and the next one is excellent. This is a mind control game and you "the hero" is a female character. if this is not your cup of tea I advice you to stay clear, however the rest of you are in for a heck of a treat.
Rough landing 1 and 2 are only released over at the hypno collective. To access these released you need to get membership to their page. the thread where the games are found are here :

http://hypnopics-collective.net/viewtop ... 11&t=13606
Tjommi
star of the reef

Postby sharkfan » Mon, 10May17 23:01

I'm not crazy about rags games but I love this one. Thanks for the link! [img]smile/!hinhin.gif[/img] [img]smile/tracker.gif[/img]
sharkfan
star of the reef

Postby Drako » Tue, 10Jun01 18:59

Unfortunatelly it is impossible for me to register on that forum. I send e-mail to administrator, but without any response.
Drako
Pilot fish

Postby almeida67 » Thu, 10Jun03 19:14

I can upload you the Rough Landing Series in Rapidshare, but first I would like an approval of the moderators of this Forum, to avoid misunderstanding.
almeida67
lagoon predator

Postby ExLibris » Fri, 10Jun04 00:00

This forum? Why not the author of the game?
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Trucla » Fri, 10Jun04 00:15

Come on ExLibris! If you read Drako's post we can see that Almeida's intention is only to provide something that should have come first hand from Hypnopics administration.

Cheers!
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby ExLibris » Fri, 10Jun04 10:18

I'm not saying that his intentions aren't good, just that the author expressed a desire that his games not be hosted elsewhere without his permission.

However, as far as I can tell you don't actually need to upload it to Rapidshare anyway, since the direct link to games-collective.net doesn't seem to require a username or password.

btw Drako, what problem do you encounter when you try to register? I've just registered again as a test and I didn't have any problems.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby almeida67 » Sat, 10Jun05 00:08

I must say that ExLibris is partially right and partially wrong:
A You require username and password to access the link. It is not open as he says. Perhaps it happens to him what it happens to me, the [Log me on automatically each visit] works many-times, not always.
B It is true that there is any problem to register. I made the same as ExLibris with another username, password and email, and I got by this email my access confirmation.
Drako, you are sure that you press [Register]. You can't put a username and a password and think that the register will go alone as in some other sites. You must only press [Register], and a new window will open. There you put your data!
So forget my upload, suffer...
almeida67
lagoon predator

Postby Trucla » Sat, 10Jun05 00:21

@Drako: I just thought that may be your browser doesn't accept their cookies. Try allowing cookies from them and see if it works... ;)
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby ExLibris » Sat, 10Jun05 01:16

Weird. I tested that by deleting all of the saved passwords in my browser and all cookies, and I was able to download from the direct link without it asking for a password. Maybe there's something else I haven't deleted.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby nvtsbamf » Tue, 10Jun15 04:02

cool game. thanks for the suggestion
nvtsbamf
great white shark

Postby jkast91 » Fri, 10Jun18 01:38

i'm stuck. I'm at the bulkhead and can't open it
sorry this is 1 not 2
jkast91
great white shark

Postby jkast91 » Fri, 10Jun18 02:04

i figured out the bulk head, but die in the only two ways out
sorry this is 1 not 2
jkast91
great white shark

Postby nvtsbamf » Fri, 10Jun18 09:16

check your willpower
nvtsbamf
great white shark

Postby BobaSlim » Thu, 15Aug06 16:52

Im stuck in this game, have been running around for quite a while now without any progress and really cant think of anything more to do to the point where its getting frustrating, so i was hoping someone could help me out

I'm playing as the nameless Slave under the order from Jenny, but transformed into Riki the maid. I got the ship ready, got the Captian to pilot the whole thing and need to aqquire the Idi code in order to leave the hangar.

I'm really stuck there after running around everywhere, exploring tons of options. There also seems to be a bug for me in the: "check other Rooms" option because it says that a door has been left unlocked, or that i can open a locked door, but at the same time it says that i explored all the options, and i cant enter the last room even tho i know there is an item that i found in a previous playthrough that i dont have.
a leather garment that you can wear under your clothes to feel submissive that i think to remember finding in a room on Floor B

Would really appreciate some help with this
BobaSlim
Pilot fish

Return to RAGS games