Re: University SIm2-Lyd Creations

Postby Gullo » Fri, 11Mar18 03:10

i can't register on hypnopics...i don't know why...anyone can help me? thx
Gullo
great white shark

Postby derangedgames » Mon, 11Sep19 02:05

Hello,

Can anyone get me the up to date copy of the game? The links are down on the site and I wanted to give it a try.
derangedgames
sirens hunter

Postby vimmers » Sat, 11Sep24 04:43

there are no updates
vimmers
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby athossico » Sat, 11Sep24 17:58

The download link doesn't work anymore.....
athossico
great white shark

Postby lydia02 » Thu, 13Sep05 02:07

Have recently completed a major overhaul of uni2 that I have posted on the hypno website. Thought I'd share the new demo here as well for those who might be interested. Hope you enjoy the game.

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?r88ot1d22kwe0ar
lydia02
lagoon predator

sex: Female

Postby zombi » Mon, 13Sep30 12:14

download the demo, play but impossible to have a "purpose" with any girl (seen clara in maid, but! cara seen 2 times after having bad but then? charlie found in dorm 2 times but impossible have a date)
Is this possible with the demo because time is limited or am I too bad (I think about the option 2) :)
HELP!
zombi
sirens hunter

Postby lydia02 » Tue, 13Oct01 23:30

zombi wrote:download the demo, play but impossible to have a "purpose" with any girl (seen clara in maid, but! cara seen 2 times after having bad but then? charlie found in dorm 2 times but impossible have a date)
Is this possible with the demo because time is limited or am I too bad (I think about the option 2) :)
HELP!

Thanks for playing. The demo is mostly about charlie as she is the only datable character in this version. As you noted, you can make a good deal of progress with carla as well.

Let's see about providing some assistance. First, the game is a stat building/dating sim. Meaning that you need to build up your characters stats in order to have much success. You've done the exercise class with charlie that builds up your athletic stat since you mention visiting charlie at the dorm. You can build other stats by going to the business classroom and taking various classes there. A teaching assistant is also located in the business classroom. She has various help topics you can choose from if you should have questions about various parts of the game. Hopefully players will find her helpful. You can also of course post here to ask questions. Besides classes, you can ask charlie out to diner, go jogging with her, or just chat to build up your relationship level with charlie.

Stats also determine how much money you will be paid for working any of the various job options. To date charlie you need not only the proper stats, that are used to indicate the type of guy she likes, but also have a high enough relationship level to get the ask her on a date option. So in summary, take classes to build up your stats. Also work on the relationship with charlie using several of the above suggestions to reach dating level.

Currently working on the full version which includes all the girls with the possible exception of emma to be datable.
lydia02
lagoon predator

Postby athossico » Sat, 14Jan11 09:23

lydia02 wrote:Have recently completed a major overhaul of uni2 that I have posted on the hypno website. Thought I'd share the new demo here as well for those who might be interested. Hope you enjoy the game.

Link:

Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

it seems that when i found the time to download and play i cannot find the file :(
athossico
great white shark

Postby lydia02 » Sun, 14Jan12 03:59

athossico wrote:
lydia02 wrote:Have recently completed a major overhaul of uni2 that I have posted on the hypno website. Thought I'd share the new demo here as well for those who might be interested. Hope you enjoy the game.

Link:

Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

it seems that when i found the time to download and play i cannot find the file :(

Appear to have lost the old link when I uploaded the new one. Sorry for that. Below is a 5 day demo that also includes an option between business and liberal arts majors. Business major has fewer game requirements so is suggested for those new to the game. The demo is primarily to address players who had questions in regards to how to play the game. Various help options have been included to try and address this issue. The post of the demo is to request feedback as to whether the game is player friendly or still has areas that could use additional clarification. Also, to reduce the amount of uncompleted content the player will run across, the game ends after 5 days.

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/m8tsp2g0xhzsm8s
lydia02
lagoon predator

Postby athossico » Sun, 14Jan12 09:11

Thanks Lydia [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
athossico
great white shark

Postby bob13 » Fri, 14Mar28 14:15

this game is only in demo?
bob13
great white shark

Postby lydia02 » Sun, 14Mar30 22:06

bob13 wrote:this game is only in demo?

Yes, uni2 is still in demo status, but is my current project. Put uni2 on hold to work on another game when it didn't seem to find much of an audience. Turned out to be a good thing as the project that replaced it, dartmoth manor, continues to be my most popular game to date. When I received multiple requests for both of my university games, I returned to work on them. Uni1 is now completed, and as I mentioned, uni2 will soon be going into private testing. As uni2 is another large game like dartmoth manor(20 plus endings for manor), uni2 will take some time to complete. To provide some assistance with budget issues, have needed to sell the full versions of my games. The demos are hopefully enjoyed by players and, if they particularly enjoy them, they have the option to purchase the full game. Thus they receive something for their purchase and I can pay a bill or two.
lydia02
lagoon predator

Previous

Return to RAGS games