Detective X

The specific forum for rags games creators

Re: Detective X

Postby Jefke » Mon, 10Oct11 17:26

Nice game. But I also get stuck.
Could find the Jenna ending but can not phone angelina or take natalie with me.
I gave all presents to natalie on different days and could get a scene with them for 3 of them but not for the last one.
How do I get mojo up?
You can also reply with pm.
Jefke
Pilot fish

Postby payne85 » Thu, 10Oct14 23:38

can some one message me a walkthrough as im still getting now where with any of the girls!!!
payne85
Pilot fish

Postby moonkee » Fri, 10Oct15 21:07

I must be an IDIOT... I go to the party alone, make it into the party, take clothes and set up the camera... NOW WHAT?! I keep getting told I took too much time and busted by security... PM me if you have any hints and don't want to spoil it!
moonkee
great white shark

Postby AngryH » Sat, 10Oct16 16:25

moonkee wrote : I must be an IDIOT... I go to the party alone, make it into the party, take clothes and set up the camera... NOW WHAT?! I keep getting told I took too much time and busted by security... PM me if you have any hints and don't want to spoil it!

I don't think going to the party alone is a wise choice... Maybe for some ending (that I wasn't able to find), but surely not for the easiest one(s).

You need to develop the relationship with some lady and take her to the party.

And I don't know which camera you are referring to. There are two of them on sale at the shop: one is for "normal" photos, the other one is some sort of hidden video camera. You need this one for the party.
AngryH
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby justme » Sun, 10Oct17 02:24

AngryH wrote :

I don't think going to the party alone is a wise choice... Maybe for some ending (that I wasn't able to find), but surely not for the easiest one(s).

You need to develop the relationship with some lady and take her to the party.

And I don't know which camera you are referring to. There are two of them on sale at the shop: one is for "normal" photos, the other one is some sort of hidden video camera. You need this one for the party.

I tried to find this and can only guess the camera must be the hidden variety as I never had enough money to buy the more expensive version with all the requirements for the solo trip. Clothing wise, I keep getting the you can only change at home, so I don't know what that part is about either.
justme
great white shark

Postby AngryH » Mon, 10Oct18 02:16

justme wrote :

I tried to find this and can only guess the camera must be the hidden variety as I never had enough money to buy the more expensive version with all the requirements for the solo trip. Clothing wise, I keep getting the you can only change at home, so I don't know what that part is about either.

I don't get it... You mean you find some special piece of clothing at the party? Where exactly? Maybe you need them after the party. Maybe I need to play it again...
AngryH
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby maintpuke » Wed, 10Oct20 00:28

HaHa I found that you can only change clothes in your appartment. you have to change a couple of times. put on the worker clothes to visit her house. but you can not wear them to the food place. Have to buy clothes for the party and change them at home also. this is a fun game I have started over more than a doz times so remember to save a lot. The order of the gifts has me stumped. And after the photo shoot on day 5 I get lost on the process to move on to the invite pass for party. But this has kept me busy on and off for a couple of days. Fun game. thanks Shark for turning me on to the RAGS games.
maintpuke
Pilot fish

Postby otongx » Tue, 10Oct26 21:57

[img]smile/hump.gif[/img] I finally got the ending with natalie.

I think this is a great game with a good storyline.
otongx
sirens hunter

Postby Dole » Fri, 10Oct29 12:45

Can somebody tell me where I can find Jenna?
Dole
star of the reef

Postby otongx » Sat, 10Oct30 19:14

Dole wrote : Can somebody tell me where I can find Jenna?

don't use the elevator to go up or down
otongx
sirens hunter

Postby Jefke » Thu, 10Nov04 14:39

Finally found the angelina ending.
But have no idea what I can do to take natalie with me (any hints about the right order of gifts are welcome, the first 3 are no problem but afterwards no reaction). A PM is also ok.
Jefke
Pilot fish

Postby jayzeewood » Thu, 10Nov04 18:13

just want to know what can I use to open the .rag file
jayzeewood
great white shark

Postby otongx » Thu, 10Nov04 20:37

Jefke wrote : Finally found the angelina ending.
But have no idea what I can do to take natalie with me (any hints about the right order of gifts are welcome, the first 3 are no problem but afterwards no reaction). A PM is also ok.

to get the ending with Natalie, keep mojo above 5 point or higher and get score to 10
otongx
sirens hunter

Postby Ehlanna » Sat, 10Nov06 16:55

jayzeewood wrote : just want to know what can I use to open the .rag file

You need the RAGS player: http://www.ragsgame.com/Downloads.aspx
Ehlanna
star of the reef

Postby jayzeewood » Sat, 10Nov06 18:58

Thanks
now I can play them all lol