Re: foreign university

The specific forum for rags games creators

Postby smokindavis » Thu, 12Sep20 11:19

Any tips on this one? Because there aren't much hints about what you need to achieve with each girl, I'm having a lot of trouble getting anywhere with any of them.
smokindavis
great white shark

Postby cheese101 » Thu, 12Sep20 11:27

you need strength/intelligence > 300 for jobs, Alyson likes smart people (currently working on her), Marie needs physical, Gemma needs physical, Sandy needs physical,thats pretty much as far as i've gotten
cheese101
star of the reef

Postby barrytown » Fri, 12Sep21 03:37

Sandy needs you to be smart more than physical, but her stuff is easier if you stay on the football team.

Gemma also wants you to have money, and an apartment.
barrytown
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby AngryH » Sun, 12Sep23 16:46

I pretty much finished every girl but Marie. I never go past the "friend" stage.

What am I supposed to do? Lose the football matches? Lose when I run against her? Or just wait some time? (I am currently at day 50 and am much better than her with my physical stats).

Also
the surprise package guy gives me hints for Gemma and Sandy, but not her.
AngryH
lagoon predator

Postby barrytown » Sat, 12Oct06 06:01

I was thinking I might've made a shitty copy/paste over character's diary entries, but maybe you just have bad luck, because I'm looking over the editable file, and I think these should show up okay.

Each ladies' diary only has a 7/100 chance of showing up on a special package buy, though. Also, it's now been long enough since I crashed through this code, that I'm not sure where to look to find the places where Marie's relationship score variable changes (the behind the scenes of this game somewhat messy, imo--not that rags is entirely full of tools to make it easy to get in the head of what a programmer was building, years ago, in another native language). But her basis is just that she wants you to have a big amount of Physical, and just keep talking/flirting/gifting, and the sex stuff should open from there?

If it was working in French. It should be the same. I didn't mess around with dude's code, apart from the Days of the Week code, which I'm p. sure all the relationship advancement stuff is not tied to.

Although now I'm testing out the Marie stuff, and it ain't seem to be working the way I thought it would. Will prob look at this tomorrow.
barrytown
Pilot fish

Postby barrytown » Sat, 12Oct06 13:38

Okay, I did find an issue in Marie's code, I think. There was a working path with her, but this should fix the problem with "get her clothes off after racing her" never happening.

http://www.mediafire.com/?t9xa4s498rjiqke
barrytown
Pilot fish

Postby AngryH » Sun, 12Oct07 20:26

Ok now, with the version uploaded by barrytown, the "Shady guy" has Marie's diary. I keep doing sports with her, flirt with her, talk with her... and now my relationship is 220 (che's crazy about you)

Examine Marie ---> You're friends.

So no, relationship doesn't progress.

Maybe is a problem with my version of RAGS player? I have 2.4

If the problem is "get her clothes off after racing her", then she continue to flash me her boobs, but nothing more. Also, I noticed that when i flirt with her outside of the school, I once get a picture with her and her blouse slightly open, showing her belly, but this picture never appears again. Is it intentional?
AngryH
lagoon predator

Postby realkane » Mon, 12Oct15 23:51

I have been enjoying this game.

2 questions:

- what must i do to get more intimate with miss spencer? she keeps saying the same thing, even if i have the collega form form the shadey guy
- how do i get gemma to notice me? i first tried studying then sports and money and apartment but she keeps on saying: she doesnt know you...

Please some good hints how or what to do
This seems to be a day that nothing goes your way but you keep on going anyway....cause you're a CHAMP!
realkane
great white shark

Postby realkane » Wed, 12Oct17 00:06

Hello Again :-)

Well it seems that noone knows my former questions.

well, i have partially solved it myself.

Gemma: i date her now but when i try to make love in the nightclub she always gets sick and after a night out she goes home after seeing my 1500 dollar appartment with laptop, it says that i need more money to "upgrade" my appartment but at 3000 dollar i still cant buy anything to upgrade the apartment. Any tips?

Mrs Spencer: i havent been able to do anything with her, the same french sentence over and over again, is it possible to do anything with her? Tips?

Ive been playing for several hours and im totally stuck, help would be appreciated...
This seems to be a day that nothing goes your way but you keep on going anyway....cause you're a CHAMP!
realkane
great white shark

Postby magnilan » Thu, 12Oct18 14:40

Any chance of a guide or walkthrough? Interesting game but difficult to fathom, feels a bit buggy. Got marie to marry me but thats it. Can you do the same for the other girls?
magnilan
great white shark

Postby magnilan » Thu, 12Oct18 14:56

and whos ariel?
magnilan
great white shark

Postby magnilan » Sat, 12Nov03 17:11

dead thread i suppose... :(
magnilan
great white shark

Postby realkane » Thu, 12Nov08 00:56

Indeed.....which is really too bad because i really like this game but am totally stuck with mrs spencer and gemma.....anyone who played this who can help me out?
realkane
great white shark

Postby Ramirez » Thu, 12Nov08 08:00

Gemma;
talk to her, give gifts.
If your relation with her is high enough she won't leave from your apartment.
Afterwards you can go to her room.
When you give a gift in the mall or the nightclub she will give you a blowjob.
You will be fuck buddies

Mrs. Spencer;
Keep examinen her. I don't know if it makes a difference when you take the expensive apartment.
Flirt with her when possible.
After you give the papers from the shady guy you can have sex with her.
She will be your lover.

I got this far with the girls;

Alyson - One night stand
Sandy - Friends ( although I had all the sex with her and relation above 400.)
Gemma - Fuck buddy
Marie - In love.
Mrs Spencer - lover.
Ramirez
sirens hunter

Postby game player » Sun, 12Nov11 22:35

Thanks Borrowitch for the game and Barrytown for the translation. I've had a lot of fun with this game despite some of the buggy bits. I've corrected some of these bugs but it's been difficult not knowing any French. I think the random number input to check stat levels needs to be adjusted. I found it easier just to adjust the starting numbers though. But I still find it necessary to buy items to pass the checks throughout the game. So I've adjusted the starting money as well. The checks become a major problem with Sandy at the stadium. If you fail the check, her status level falls and you can't recover from it.

Still working on my revision but I have Ariel in the game now. It appears to me anyway that Borrowitch had intended her to be a main character. She still needs some work but she helps fill the game out more this way. Once I've tested it more I can post my revision if people express interest in it. And of course if Borrowitch is okay with making the changes.
game player
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to RAGS games