Unfaithful/Infidèle ? [FR][EN][DE/RU] V1.3.0.8 (26/04/2022)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Infidèle [FR] [EN]

Postby jfrancois323 » Wed, 15Apr08 03:51

By curiosity, what is the original language of the game??

Par curiosité, quelle est la langue originale du jeu?

Thank in advance / Merci à l'avance!!
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby paquito » Wed, 15Apr08 05:19

Originally, the very first version of this game was entirely in French.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby psycho72 » Wed, 15Apr08 07:58

Stuck in a loop cant seem to get out
Please can you send me a walkthrough or days in which what stage to achieve
psycho72
lagoon predator

Postby krzysiek88 » Wed, 15Apr08 19:50

is there more story with this beautiful runner from the park ??
krzysiek88
great white shark

Postby ttant » Wed, 15Apr08 20:52

krzysiek88 wrote:is there more story with this beautiful runner from the park ??

Not for the moment. only zigmut can answer that.
ttant
star of the reef

Postby psycho72 » Fri, 15Apr10 13:47

stuck in the loop
no way to get out
sucks
:??:
psycho72
lagoon predator

Postby me3 » Fri, 15Apr10 16:57

psycho72 wrote:stuck in the loop
no way to get out
sucks

it would help ppl greatly if you said what you had done, which chapter you'd gotten to etc, without any such info there's very little anyone can say to help you.
me3
great white shark

Postby redle » Sat, 15Apr11 00:24

me3 wrote:
psycho72 wrote:stuck in the loop
no way to get out
sucks

it would help ppl greatly if you said what you had done, which chapter you'd gotten to etc, without any such info there's very little anyone can say to help you.

I agree with the thought that no one can really give a "next step" help when no one knows where he is. That said, I'm not sure there always are answers. I've played and had noelle ask, and receive, 30,000 cash from me in 1,000 increments all in a single day and she'll happily keep asking for more if I keep moving through the bottom of the stairs room where she asks for the money (and she'll continue to hit me up on successive days if I continue playing that game).

At this point I'm not sure anyone has a good handle on exactly what causes some of these loops, but they certainly exist. They might come from triggering a milestone and then performing a negative interaction that drops stats below that milestone and the code isn't set up to handle that situation. There might be an assumed order to certain events (i.e. be in noelle's chapter 4 before giving her a bikini, or bikini must be gifted before lingerie, or sarah must reach chapter 3 before noelle reaches chapter 2. Whatever, just making up random scenarios) but, while the order is expected, it isn't enforced. Then when things happen in the wrong order something fails. Or it could just be something strange happening in RAGS (it's been known to happen from time to time).

I think the questioner was basically saying, "I'm stuck in a loop. I accept that there is no way out. I'm willing to start my game over from scratch, but don't want to play all the way through and end up in the same loop. I'm wanting someone who did not get stuck in a loop to give me the steps they used, in order, that worked for them. Hopefully if I follow such a script all the way through, I too will manage to avoid any loops." So he really is wanting a walkthrough rather than just a suggestion for one event.
redle
star of the reef

Postby Greyelf » Sat, 15Apr11 04:35

redle wrote:it would help ppl greatly ........ suggestion for one event.

While what you say may be correct it is still a guess at what @psycho72 meant by their OP, as in is it a statement or a question. Seeing the interrogation glyph I also would of asked for more detail.
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby zekek » Wed, 15Apr15 19:59

I made a webm of me getting caught in the loop. Hopefully this helps in removing this awful bug.

http://webmup.com/fc52f/
zekek
sirens hunter

Postby montyx » Sat, 15Apr18 18:30

zekek wrote:I made a webm of me getting caught in the loop. Hopefully this helps in removing this awful bug.

Yes this is the loop. Great job! :)
montyx
sirens hunter

Postby Skelaturi » Sat, 15Apr18 20:23

montyx wrote:
zekek wrote:I made a webm of me getting caught in the loop. Hopefully this helps in removing this awful bug.

I think both you and zekek should atleast provide some steps on what your doing, so the bug can be replicated. That way zigmut probaly can find it easier.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby zekek » Mon, 15Apr20 19:31

Skelaturi wrote:
montyx wrote:

I think both you and zekek should atleast provide some steps on what your doing, so the bug can be replicated. That way zigmut probaly can find it easier.

It shows exactly what I'm doing. Upon getting the scene where she strips in the kitchen for the first time, going into the living room will cause a loop.

Using the code you get from that scene, and then entering the living room will once again activate the loop. It's all right there.
zekek
sirens hunter

Postby Greyelf » Tue, 15Apr21 02:57

zekek wrote:It shows exactly what I'm doing. Upon getting the scene where she strips in the kitchen for the first time, going into the living room will cause a loop.
Using the code you get from that scene, and then entering the living room will once again activate the loop. It's all right there.

I believe @Skelaturi was talking about what steps did you do before getting the "scene where she strips in the kitchen".

For instance did you do any of the things required for later scenes before getting that particular scene? did you leave out or miss any of the earlier scenes that happen before that particular scene? what are your relationship levels? etc.....
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby Venom » Tue, 15Apr21 12:38

I started playing this game once again after quite a while. I am confused how to get started making progress again ... i walked into the kids room and talked platonic to nany and she just left [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]

Could somebody give me some advise to get on the ropes :??:
Venom
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games