About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

You must introduce yourself in this section. It’s a sign of respect for the other members of the community. After that, you will be able to participate in the discussions in all the sections.

Re: About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

Postby LRM » Fri, 14Mar28 06:12

@ amantefate, grzepa, Onyxdime, and nyman2014;
Welcome to the lagoon.
Lou

nyman2014
You begin by familiarizing yourself with the rules.
You diligently search for an existing thread that already covers the topic you want to discuss.
Once you've met the minimum requirements and no existing thread fits your topic you can create a new post.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2433
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2502

One more item, please turn off caps lock.
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Postby Orinks » Sat, 14Mar29 07:52

Hello everyone,
I'm new to this forum and recently found out about the Aif blog that was created after Inside Aaren was discontinued. I also started playing BBBen's games, particularly Paf, and am enjoying it. Other games I've played in the past include Riding Home, Prom Night, and others. I hope to find other text games on here that are similar to these, web based or command driven.

Thanks al. Now I want post privs so I can ask for help on PaF! Haha.
Orinks
Pilot fish

Postby zomgwtfbbq » Mon, 14Mar31 13:06

Hello, I'm 35 y/o, from a town near Amsterdam, Holland.

I used to be interested in web security and created my own security cms plus a hack challenge site, for some reason I'm fed up with the hacking scene and am now creating an online adult rpg. The reason why I registered here should be clear now, yep I'm looking for other people making those games. I'm not any good at Flash so am hoping to get some ideas and learn things while I'm browsing this site.

I found this site by using the almighty Google. :D

Cheers!
zomgwtfbbq
Pilot fish

Postby fleet » Tue, 14Apr01 02:02

zomgwtfbbq wrote:Hello, I'm 35 y/o, from a town near Amsterdam, Holland.

I used to be interested in web security and created my own security cms plus a hack challenge site, for some reason I'm fed up with the hacking scene and am now creating an online adult rpg. The reason why I registered here should be clear now, yep I'm looking for other people making those games. I'm not any good at Flash so am hoping to get some ideas and learn things while I'm browsing this site.

Cheers!

Check out the projects section, that's where the game makers discuss tools and techniques.
Check out my latest adult visual novel "After She Left"
at http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4363
I moderate at http://undertow.club
fleet
Great Master of corals

Postby ciberix » Tue, 14Apr01 23:36

Hello,

as everybody introduces himself in English, even the French people, I will do so.
I'm 36 years old, I live in Paris. I've been playing on shark lagoon for maybe 4 years now, maybe more. It's the first time I'm stuck in a game enough to make me ask for help on the forum, that's why I come here. By the way, I would like to deeply and strongly congratulate all the people who make these games, it's a marvellous work.

See ya.
ciberix
Pilot fish

Postby zomgwtfbbq » Wed, 14Apr02 15:49

fleet wrote:
zomgwtfbbq wrote:Hello, I'm 35 y/o, from a town near Amsterdam, Holland.

Cheers!

Check out the projects section, that's where the game makers discuss tools and techniques.

Thanks, will do that!
zomgwtfbbq
Pilot fish

Postby mintut » Thu, 14Apr03 04:45

Hello all

I'm 33 and a 3D artist from the US. I found the site on a google search
mintut
Pilot fish

Postby Comis » Thu, 14Apr03 06:35

Hi everyone,

I've lurked here for years, but I've never felt the need to post. I wanted to make post in the Brad's Erotic Week thread, so I'm making an obligatory post here first. I really am more of a lurker than a participant, so I probably won't get involved in conversations too often, but I've enjoyed most of your comments, so thanks for that.
Comis
sirens hunter

Postby DragonKnight » Thu, 14Apr03 15:07

Hello all.

I am 30 and from the US.
And I have been coming to the lagoon and enjoying the games for so long, I can't even remember how I first found it.
DragonKnight
Pilot fish

Postby Xpaik » Fri, 14Apr04 02:10

Hey,

I m 32 years old, from Chile earthquake country xD, work in graphic design...

I found the site after play the excelent saga nanny`s day (excelent work)

Greeting!
Xpaik
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 14Apr04 04:03

Apologies that I personally have seen some of you in passing (on other pursuits of the Board).
We are glad to welcome you to the shores of the Lagoon and that you do enjoy your stay.
ciberix thank you for the English introduction (helps English persons like me) but others have used their native language
mintut I trust that you might find some interest in Projects for your artistic talents, and maybe even give us an offering in "Sexy Girls"
Comis - just be careful where you lurk, there may be a predator close by :lol:
DragonKnight Odd how many of us can never know how we found the Lagoon. I myself, like several others, came here before Shark made it compulsory to attend this thread
Xpiak I hope that your pallette was never upset during the recent "shake-up". Take a tour of Projects, maybe you can find something there to discuss, or even advise upon.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby cris.tiano » Sat, 14Apr05 17:02

Hi
I'm a new forum user but not new site user
I met shark's games first by playing sensual experiment and played almost all of his games and found all endings on them really enjoying them
I've played games from a lot of authors but Shark's are my favorites
And now I have a question about his last game Another late night but can't post replies on games section
take care
bye
cris.tiano
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Sat, 14Apr05 18:28

In case we've overlooked anyone with recent greetings, it's always good to see new neighbors. Please enjoy our waters often.
Lou

@ cris.tiano;
You may find this thread helpful;
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3058

And here I explain how to find and use the Shark's help word;
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2179

If you still need help you should be able to post in any thread, you won't be able to create a thread until you meet the minimum requirements. The FAQs (a sticky at the top of Intros) explain what those are.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby cris.tiano » Sat, 14Apr05 18:39

LRM wrote:In case we've overlooked anyone with recent greetings, it's always good to see new neighbors. Please enjoy our waters often.
Lou

@ cris.tiano;
You may find this thread helpful;
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3058

And here I explain how to find and use the Shark's help word;
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2179

If you still need help you should be able to post in any thread, you won't be able to create a thread until you meet the minimum requirements. The FAQs (a sticky at the top of Intros) explain what those are.

Thanks for the help although my problem wasn't about help word or the game story
cris.tiano
Pilot fish

Postby Hntr40 » Sun, 14Apr06 13:18

I am 40 and I work in the sanitation sector. I am from the United States, and I found this site through another site that had Desire and Submission
Hntr40
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions