About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

You must introduce yourself in this section. It’s a sign of respect for the other members of the community. After that, you will be able to participate in the discussions in all the sections.

Re: About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 14Sep10 04:19

A note of welcome to Ruel, paz and PSeeker.
We're always happy when we eventual 'catch' a lurker or even those interested in trying gaming techniques.
That brings me to simarimas1 who I welcomed as simarimas.
He has begun his journey into "Projects"; pleased that the new account sorted what I was unable to do.

Now, tsunade, if the avatar is a pic of you then everyone (m & f) would go out of their way to take care of you - a light tipple on the sands, dinner on the quay, or something more ..... We care dearly for all who would mutually share with us.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby shark » Wed, 14Sep10 07:12

Be welcome, Tsunade yuuki. Nice pics on your blog.
shark
Site Admin

Postby palo84 » Wed, 14Sep10 07:57

29yrs. from the U.S. joined in the hopes of finding ways of playing games for free, always keeping my eyes out for games like katawa shoujo.
palo84
Pilot fish

Postby tsunade » Fri, 14Sep12 01:28

shark wrote:Be welcome, Tsunade yuuki. Nice pics on your blog.

Thank you and Thank you for liking my blog, oh yes Squeeky I will share ;)
tsunade
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby lohhik » Fri, 14Sep12 11:19

Hi all I'm 19 and I currently study a lot of IT related stuff. I play/watch a lot of video games and these are definitely 1 of my faves on browser.
lohhik
Pilot fish

Postby ChrisX1 » Fri, 14Sep12 18:57

Hello all, I am 21 and I am a student studying computer programming and Video Game design, I am also thinking of starting a project. I found this forum from playing one of shark's games, I originally was just lurking every now and then learning about new games or updates being released but decided to sign up and give my input because this forum has helped me in so many games when needed.
ChrisX1
sirens hunter

Postby 2FAST » Fri, 14Sep12 19:00

Hello everybody. I'm 19 years old. I live and study in Bulgaria. I found the lagoon while searching for games.
2FAST
Pilot fish

Postby Raio10 » Sun, 14Sep14 04:04

Hi there my name is Ryan and i'm 23 years old hope we get along fine.
Raio10
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 14Sep14 05:11

palo84, lihhik, ChrisX1, 2FAST and Raio10,
Pardon the slowness of the "welcoming committee" but we all appear to be engaged elsewhere, as was myself.

I see some with a range of skills and those who would seek games. That is fine. Share as you may, and Raio10 we will get along well if you abide by our guidelines (which I'm certain you have read anyway).

To all, Welcome to our shores.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby ChrisX1 » Sun, 14Sep14 16:16

Thank you for the welcome Squeeky I have seen a few of your posts on different topics which have been very helpful and I look forward to seeing more
ChrisX1
sirens hunter

Postby Herbert » Mon, 14Sep15 17:36

Hello, I'm Herbert, 35 and I'm currently living in Switzerland. Nice to meet you all :-)
I found this forum since I started playing Lesson of Passion games. It seems to me that a lot friendly and like-minded persons are exchanging their experiences.
Herbert
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 14Sep16 06:12

Welcome Herbert.
Yes, it is true that there are many here who follow similar minded interests. We certain encourage that.
It is good for those who merely have a gaming interest, those who would provide an art form, and those who would develop game and techniques to assist.
If gaming is your main interest by all means share your thoughts with those similarly inclined.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby SpikeTheGoat » Tue, 14Sep16 18:59

Hello.US resident here. Often browsed the forums and decided to join up. Sadly I missed the bit about having to post here (didn't recall seeing it anywhere in the emails or registering part or anything - whoops!), so my account went away and I couldn't post of course. Then I tried again, thinking I messed something up, and ended up asking another member for help.

He let me know about this part of the requirements, but sadly another day had passed and my IP was banned! Yikes!

Well, I managed to finally come back and squeak around that so I could get registered properly and FINALLY understand what I had to do this time ;) Look forward to continuing reading (and now posting as well [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] ). Always enjoyed the board.
SpikeTheGoat
great white shark

Postby LRM » Tue, 14Sep16 19:10

Welcome Spike;
Maybe part of the problem is you are using a known spam IP. As far as requirements go, the "Everyone Read Before Posting" and "F.A.Q". (links below) would have answered all your questions (please take 5 minutes and read them both).
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2433
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2502
Regardless, Welcome
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby SpikeTheGoat » Tue, 14Sep16 20:14

Thank you =)

I did actually read both of those posts. Neither one (unless I am VERY blind, which could be ) mention requiring posting here.

Seems I missed THIS one though, which does clearly mention it.
http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2819&sid=11d942878a8b1d9a9b9c9445e6efd017

I believe when I was trying to join I just read the "EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS!" posted under the sub board for All Sexy Games. When I looked farther I ran into the FAQ, which told about the requirement of posting replies before making topics, but I hadn't done the initial welcome which it didn't mention, so it threw me off.

As for why I was banned, I imagine because I made 2 accounts in a short time without getting them properly 'activated' through the welcome post. No harm, just have to use another IP when checking out the board, and it was my fault. Just never had ran into a forum and after I read the main rules I figured that was all there was to it. Not sure if those posts can still be edited at this point, but might add that in if you run into any more brain dead folks like myself ;) Regardless, looking forward to being a member!
SpikeTheGoat
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions