About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

You must introduce yourself in this section. It’s a sign of respect for the other members of the community. After that, you will be able to participate in the discussions in all the sections.

Re: About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

Postby Gib » Sat, 08Nov01 18:38

:hurle: Welcome to the lagoon, but please stop shouting!

Ahh! That's better! :)
Gib
lagoon predator

Postby Dave Angel » Sun, 08Nov09 06:00

Hello,
Im dave, 32yo from somewhere in the UK, I'm a design engineer, I understand 3d software, but I'm too lazy to make games or art with it.

I like real pics/video and 3d type games, I dont like hentai... or things that look hentai-ish.
I like games with a little thought... or that have nice models.

I normally play strategy games... or games with an insane amount of violence.

I came to Sharks lagoon ages ago, when there were only about a dozen posters, it has since spread and we are getting a lot of games and info from all over.

I can only speak a little french.
Dave Angel
sirens hunter

Postby Cloé » Sun, 08Nov09 15:47

alors bienvenu au lagon Dave Angel !!!
Cloé
legend of the South Seas

Postby cruiser » Sun, 08Nov09 20:00

welcome in the shark pool Dave[img]smile/xdisturbed.gif[/img]
cruiser
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Da_greiner » Wed, 08Nov12 05:36

ben salut au monde de sharks-lagoon...je suis bien francophone mais je vie en allemagne ...ces la raison que mon vocabulaire et ma grammaire se sont aggravées....j'adore les jeux de shark ....et cela fait un bon moment que je les joue....je suis ages de 36 ans .....cuisto et mon metier...et si vous voulez je peus ecrir en allemand,francais,anglais et grecque...un grand merci a Shark pour tous ces jeus splendide!!!On ce vois ...a la prochaine !!!
Da_greiner
Pilot fish

Postby PartyTimeGirl23 » Sun, 08Nov16 11:27

Hai everyone, posted on here some time, figured id might make an intro sometime :P.

I'm Rachel, 23, Found the site through one of the other random sex games sites i found from roaming around...and am i glad i did find this one ^_^. Love the games, they are super addictive, and everyone on the forums is nice enough as well. Glad to meet you all! Talk to you all later! anything else you like to know, drop me a private message over the site here ^_^ Later!
PartyTimeGirl23
Pilot fish

Postby cruiser » Sun, 08Nov16 12:49

He Rachel
Welcome in the Shark Pool...dont let you bite[img]smile/bigboum.gif[/img]
cruiser
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Gisburne » Sun, 08Nov16 13:24

Hello!
I'm a 44-year old man from Sweden. I am employed by the communal services as a handyman.
I stumbled upon this site when searching for 3D-models, have just started to experiment with Poser.
I've really enjoyed the games on the site and especially the horny afternoon series. Great addon to no. 3 by the way.

Interest besides playing games are: football (AIK) having beers with my mates american cars (late 40's and early 50's) and going to rockabillygigs.

GREAT SITE!!!
Gisburne
Pilot fish

Postby Gib » Sun, 08Nov16 20:12

Wow! Two new additions on the same day! Welcome to the both of you. Have fun.
Gib
lagoon predator

Postby kevskyblue » Mon, 08Nov17 00:13

hi guys and I'm sure girls I'm a 50 yr old male from the uk and stumbled upon this site somehow and haven't been able to leave it alone since,great animation great story lines. I have completed all the games so far but must admit when I first started I needed some help with the walkthroughs .Much respect to SHARK for all his good work .these games are truly AWESOME
kevskyblue
Pilot fish

Postby Jared89c » Mon, 08Nov17 04:55

Hi guys and girls. Im Jared im 19 soon to be 20 im male i live in the USA. I found this site by the stragest person my Dad. He called me up and said," Son you have to go to this really cool site i found!" Well i did and i love it. I love 3D games but this is so AWESOME. And no im not a perv i have a girl and we r getting Hitched in the Spring. But anyway we both played your games and we both love horny afternoon series. At first they wore a little hard but they r so fun. Oh buy the way when it Part 4 coming out we cant wait. Well talk to u guy latter. Oh ya complements to the Game Makers.
Jared89c
Pilot fish

Postby Yakan » Mon, 08Nov17 18:50

Hi every body, bonjour tout le monde...
Un grand merci à Shark pour ce site et pour le développement de ces jeux !!!
A great thanks to Shark for this site and for the development of these games.

[img]smile/silly.gif[/img]
Yakan
Pilot fish

Postby undies » Tue, 08Nov18 18:12

Hey peeps,

I'm twenty and from Australia. I found out about the site by accidentally clicking the symbol in one of shark's games playing on some other site. Been round ages stealing games and other sexy stuff from the forum, and now figured i should sign up and support a bit since you guys have led me to some great stuff.

claim to fame is that i haven't yet needed a walkthrough for a shark game. I did for arianeB though :P, oh well. Anyways, this is a hey to you all. keep up the good work.
undies
Pilot fish

Postby Arnulf » Sat, 08Nov22 11:16

Hi, undies, welcome to! the forum
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby SE7EN » Sun, 08Nov23 01:13

I'm 22 years old .. male .. from UAE, Dubai .... but i'm in Australia now coz im still study ...

also, i have a requier form you gays ... I really want to see all chapters of MILLY ... but i couldn't find it on this fourms ... could any one give me the link to MILLY episodes so i can download it ... Plz :)
SE7EN
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions