About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

You must introduce yourself in this section. It’s a sign of respect for the other members of the community. After that, you will be able to participate in the discussions in all the sections.

Re: About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

Postby LeGnomePerfide » Mon, 16Feb08 14:32

Salutations tous le monde,

On m'appelle le gnome, j'ai 22 ans (à priori) et j'habite à une centaine de kilomètres de Paris. J'ai décidé de m'inscrire car j'ai découvert les jeux de Serge, et je voudrais obtenir un peu d'aide [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]. Sinon j'adore également les jeux de Shark ;), j'attends la suite avec impatience. Je suis quelqu'un d'assez silencieux donc je ne serai pas très bavard mais je lis pas mal les posts des membres. Je suis une sorte de lecteur silencieux en somme.

À bientôt et prenez soin de vous.
LeGnomePerfide
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby b14cx0ut » Wed, 16Feb10 09:39

Hello. This is now my 3rd account here. LONG time lurker. I've been lurking since Sweet Anais.
b14cx0ut
Pilot fish

Postby kexter » Wed, 16Feb10 12:44

I have no idea why these docks are empty, where are you guys who welcome new entries?
If no one's here then it falls to me, let me say Hi! to the new fishes.
Hopefully you'll find we are a friendly bunch, that is if all the sharks here had proper lunch.
For your own safety and our ease of mind, there is a small set rules to abide.
And for frequent questions and such, there is a FAQ to watch.
All in all, a warm welcome to you each, just a few more words before you hit the beach:

Don't worry if you feel one of a kind, all the residents here have a sickmind.
The beach is filled with comfy beds, go ahead and try one, xgrotesc.
A warning to all, not just JM Funk, no climbing the palm tree's trunk.
Did I catch your name right, TheBellboy? Well, at least you're not from hell, boy.
I'm sure you won't regret no longer lurking, in a short while, you'll feel like a king.
Don't be so shy, let us hear your voice, come out of the shadows, dear quietboy87778.
It's nice to have some fresh meat, but it sure is better with some canned meanbean666.
Some of us are randy, some of us are fancy, I'm sure you'll fit in nicely, sanchy.
I once saw a pirate handing out carrots, if you like that sort of things, zombieparrot.
There were sightings of mermaids from deep, spend long enough and you'll spot one, LeGnomePerfide.
Lastly, the tale of rum hidden about. If you find it, drink till you b14cx0ut.

Don't like the rhymes for your nick? Obviously I'm not very good... *Hick!*
@kextercius
kexter

Postby john milton » Wed, 16Feb10 16:38

kexter wrote:I have no idea why these docks are empty, where are you guys who welcome new entries?
If no one's here then it falls to me, let me say Hi! to the new fishes.
Hopefully you'll find we are a friendly bunch, that is if all the sharks here had proper lunch.
For your own safety and our ease of mind, there is a small set rules to abide.
And for frequent questions and such, there is a FAQ to watch.
All in all, a warm welcome to you each, just a few more words before you hit the beach:

Don't worry if you feel one of a kind, all the residents here have a sickmind.
The beach is filled with comfy beds, go ahead and try one, xgrotesc.
A warning to all, not just JM Funk, no climbing the palm tree's trunk.
Did I catch your name right, TheBellboy? Well, at least you're not from hell, boy.
I'm sure you won't regret no longer lurking, in a short while, you'll feel like a king.
Don't be so shy, let us hear your voice, come out of the shadows, dear quietboy87778.
It's nice to have some fresh meat, but it sure is better with some canned meanbean666.
Some of us are randy, some of us are fancy, I'm sure you'll fit in nicely, sanchy.
I once saw a pirate handing out carrots, if you like that sort of things, zombieparrot.
There were sightings of mermaids from deep, spend long enough and you'll spot one, LeGnomePerfide.
Lastly, the tale of rum hidden about. If you find it, drink till you b14cx0ut.

Don't like the rhymes for your nick? Obviously I'm not very good... *Hick!*

Shakespeare can swim!
... and code.
john milton
lagoon predator

Postby Woolol » Fri, 16Feb12 18:53

Hi this is Woolol, a lurker for quite a long time so I decided to finally create an account to have an identity [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Woolol
Pilot fish

Postby Subby » Sat, 16Feb13 04:07

I'm 29 years old.
I live in Los Angeles California
Found this site to be the most active AIF site.
Subby
Pilot fish

Postby Capuski » Sun, 16Feb14 03:49

Hello, I'm Capuski :crazy:

I'm 21 years old and I live in Venezuela. I've been around the lagoon for almost a year and I found out about this site by other sites like LOP, PFO, etc.
I decided to start doing my own stuff motivated by all the good work around here.

So that's it. [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
"I Believe Whatever Doesn't Kill You, Simply Makes You ... Stranger"
Capuski
Pilot fish

Postby Petri » Mon, 16Feb15 18:16

I'm Petri, a 2X-year-old guy from Finland.

I have began regular visiting of Play Force One and Lesson of Passion. I've began finding erotic games more and more interesting and enjoyable. Hoping to join the discussion about the development and writing of erotic games, especially with titans such as Tlaero, Mortze and Wolfshadowe hanging around here.
Last edited by Petri on Mon, 16Feb22 14:54, edited 1 time in total.
Petri
Pilot fish

Postby K_X » Mon, 16Feb15 19:40

I'm 28, from France, and register here to modestly contribute on some discussions.
K_X
Pilot fish

Postby pzrgren » Mon, 16Feb15 22:34

Hello, I am 47 and from the UK/GB.

I have been a member on and off to this site for the past 3-5 years, lost count how many times I've played the game here or linked form here.

Tremendously grateful to the people who put so much effort into the games, Sharks and the other contributors.

Well done and thank you.
pzrgren
Pilot fish

Postby JFR » Tue, 16Feb16 07:04

Hello.
I go by JFR, am an old fart retiree and live in Central California in the USA. I've been following the Shark's Lagoon for quite some time but never registered. Finally decided it is more fun to participate than to just lurk.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby Greebo » Tue, 16Feb16 21:34

Please allow me to welcome all you latest pilot fish. Remember, don't try teasing the big shark -- he's fairly harmless when he's considering his next game but it's probably best not to provoke him by breaking any of his rules, so make sure you familiarise yourselves with them.

Hi JFR, old fart retirees are more than welcome -- I'm on my ninth life myself so I know what it's like to doze off in front of my laptop screen, but it can be fun to join in too.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby shark » Tue, 16Feb16 22:13

Harmless but watchful... I have the same problem, Greebo, I'm dozing off in front of my laptop screen and when I see a new sexy pic of our artists, I'm excited ... but I don't remember why...
shark
Site Admin

Postby Trucla » Tue, 16Feb16 23:33

shark wrote:I'm excited ... but I don't remember why...
You liar! Trying to fool these poor pilot fishes... :lol:
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby Perico » Thu, 16Feb18 10:43

Just introducing myself. I have nothing particular to say, just that I enjoy different kinds of erotic games and wanted to register to show the creators my appreciation.
Perico
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions