About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

You must introduce yourself in this section. It’s a sign of respect for the other members of the community. After that, you will be able to participate in the discussions in all the sections.

Re: About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

Postby Akkin » Sun, 14Jul27 15:28

Bonjour,

Je suis nouveau ici, j'ai actuellement 36 ans.

Je suis français et je ne parle pas anglais, par contre je le lis parfaitement (ce qui est bien utile sur Lop :D ) et je le tape plus ou moins bien (pardon si parfois il y a de grosses fautes d'accord, de grammaire ou d'orthographe (voir les trois à la fois).

Mes passe-temps sont les MMORPG, les jeux en général et aussi écrire des histoires, des poèmes... toute sorte de choses qui me passent par la tête (et je dois dire qu'avec ces sites: lopgold, PF1 et sexandglory, j'ai eu pas mal d'inspirations ces derniers temps.) :crazy:

Ecrire n'est pas mon métier, c'est seulement un hobby que j'ai depuis plusieurs décennies.

English version:

I'm new here, I currently have 36 years.

I am French and I do not speak English, by cons I read it perfectly (which is useful in Lop :D ) and I type more or less (sorry if sometimes there are big mistakes agreement of grammar or spelling (see all three at once).

My hobbies are MMORPG games in general and also write stories, poems ... all sorts of things that go through my head (and I must say that this sites: lopgold, PF1 and sexandglory, I had a lot of inspiration lately). :crazy:

Writing is not my job, it's just a hobby that I have for decades.
Akkin
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby alexmanu » Sun, 14Jul27 17:06

Hello..

I am 26, and from the Indonesian
I have a job that deals with administrations.

I found the website from other gaming site like LessonOfPassion.
[img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
alexmanu
Pilot fish

Postby mullberto » Sun, 14Jul27 19:14

Hello there, been oogling this site for a couple of years now.

23 years old from Scandinavia and found this site a long time ago. can't remember how : )

Cheers
mullberto
Pilot fish

Postby jimlastra » Tue, 14Jul29 12:46

Hi everybody, I am 39, live in the US, build houses, and travel often. I've known of, visited and enjoyed the flash
graphics on this site for many years. You do a great job... Cheers....
jimlastra
Pilot fish

Postby fleet » Tue, 14Jul29 16:49

I bid the new members welcome to the warm waters of the Lagoon. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Check out my latest adult visual novel "After She Left"
at http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4363
I moderate at http://undertow.club
fleet
Great Master of corals

Postby josiewilson » Wed, 14Jul30 00:03

Hi my name is Amanda and I'm new to these boards. I like alot of the games listed here, particularly the LOP games.

I'm 22 and a broke college chick.... yea, I'm really a chick.... no, i won't go out with you [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
josiewilson
sirens hunter

sex: Female

Postby goldnut » Wed, 14Jul30 02:51

I'm mike and I've been lurking around here for quite a while reading and finally decided to register. I'm 30 and found the site a long time ago after seeing one of the games here (not even sure which one now!) I live in the US and I'm a Network Administrator.
goldnut
Pilot fish

Postby Greebo » Wed, 14Jul30 10:30

josiewilson wrote: yea, I'm really a chick.... no, i won't go out with you [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Spoil sport! [img]kator/smiley130.gif[/img]

Welcome one and all
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby neopagan » Wed, 14Jul30 17:38

I am from Slovakia and I developed a simple erotic online browser game called Erotic Tycoon.

I wonder why I can not post to the Games topic... so I can't add that game there.

But if you're interested in here is the link Premature post (removed): Earn the right to create a thread (READ the rules and the F.A.Q., just below them), then put it in the correct place.

The game is free, if you find any issues or errors, please let me know.
neopagan
sirens hunter

Postby LRM » Wed, 14Jul30 20:10

Post by josiewilson » 29 Jul 2014 16:03

Hi my name is Amanda and I'm new to these boards. I like alot of the games listed here, particularly the LOP games.

I'm 22 and a broke college chick.... yea, I'm really a chick.... no, i won't go out with you [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Post by Greebo » 30 Jul 2014 02:30

josiewilson wrote:
yea, I'm really a chick.... no, i won't go out with you [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Spoil sport! [img]kator/smiley130.gif[/img]

Welcome one and all

I expected a feeding frenzy when I saw her post.
I'm a little surprised no one's explained the dress code for the female of the species.
@josie; it's nekid (I lied! It's topless, with scales and a tail below. Odds are extremely good you don't have such an outfit, nekid will do.).
Welcome all, to our waters.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Greebo » Wed, 14Jul30 23:10

Hey Lou, no need to worry -- if Josie/Amanda's broke she won't want what clothes she's got to suffer wear and tear while she's visiting the lagoon, let alone get soaked in salt water, bleached by the sun, and covered in sand, so it's a fair bet she'll be obeying that rule anyway! [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

(By the way, cheeky chick, if you want some high factor oil rubbed on your tender bits, I'm good at sheathing my claws! [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] )
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Shotsy » Thu, 14Jul31 08:05

I'm a random dude, found this forum through the Eleanor game [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] and I would rather not discuss my occupation.

I'll mostly lurk, but now and then I'll post a few things [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Shotsy
Pilot fish

Postby Dlak » Fri, 14Aug01 09:54

Hello. I am 30, Russia, manager. I like erotic games.
Dlak
Pilot fish

Postby bangkokdangerous » Fri, 14Aug01 13:54

Just a little tadpole that's been lurking in the shadows since before the old forum crashed. 29 yrs old. American living abroad, probably forever :P I found the site while looking up hints and alternate endings for the old Date with Ariane B. ages ago. That was THE game that got me hooked on interactive erotic fiction. Figured i'd introduce myself and see if i can contribute anything from time to time. thanks for the good times. cheers.
bangkokdangerous
sirens hunter

Postby andre-marie » Sat, 14Aug02 09:54

funny wrote:Say who you are, and how you found the website, etc...

Hello fellows Laguners.

I'm very glad to join you. my name is andre-marie. I'm 42 jr. I played Shark Lagoon for very longtime unregistreted. Finaly I realise that it's more fun to communicate with you.

One thing for sure this is a great game

Ciao

Andre-marie
andre-marie
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions